Future Generali

Future Generali Management reviews

Very Busy and long day at work. Learn about company politics. Management is quite supportive. Normal Working culture. take too many followups to collect the data and not supportive.
Nice place to work with, everyone in the organisation is very helpful and even CEO is very accessible. HR Department is bit slow and functions like Government department
Cons
Long work hour and late siting
Not to job security,pool culture don't refer for this company ,behavior is so rude management and no allowenc provide the company very poor culture
Pros
Cons
The managers use to dominant alot on employee. The management doesn't care about customer satisfaction & training process is not good too. HR G TRAINER ARE nice at that point
I would like to say that job culture and management fully depends on branch managers. Hare work was tuff but due to branch managers has been more tuff Thank you
There work culture change every quarter. Company have no long time planning for sales manager. Management frequently change the working way of sales manager
Multicultural work environment and supportive management. Lot of things to learn and management encourages to learn new things and implementing them in our projects
About this company professional life is very nice and it's teach us how to survive in corporate life style.About my department in the Learning and training department is very fantastic department
Role: Executive Relationship Manager Responsibilities: In this role, I will be responsible for meeting with clients, educating them about our life insurance services, and guiding them to make the best decisions. I also play a key part in generating new business by identifying opportunities for potential sales. • Building positive relationships with customers • Assisting with generating new business • Identifying opportunities for greater profits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Future Generali?
There Environment is very poor. All BMs are Chewing Pan Masala & Smoking to all time. There Management is not good. There is using to talk Abuse Language.
I work in this company for 6 month this is my first job in hear after i complete my MBA , Future generali is a life insurance company his product are good to help people but his management is not good they are not attend proper training to new employees.
Working and support was good. Good company to work with. I had a good experience with Future Generali on their technological readiness.I hope to see some responses however from the Top Management . Some issues are there and it is hard to connect and get resolved on this.
Never join as a fresher, not in motor claims team for sure. Middle level management, Higher level management are really hard to bear and work with. Be grounded when you think of pay hikes, coz u dont get much. Unprofessional HR who doesnt understand the problems of employees, they only value the words of the higher management. No learning and development, monotonous work culture which will definitely regress you and your career.
Pros
Conveyance allowances at the cost of compensating low pays.
Cons
Pathetic management and HR, No career guidance, Nil learning and development
Company is good, management also good. So many work pressure is there. It's a Insurance Sales process. I have enjoyed this. I have looking for legal job in Insurance sector.
Nice working environment and good company to work, management is very supportive and working condition is always fair and comfortable. There is a lot to learn.
Good company to start your career. I work here almost for one year , I learn so many new things in this company. Management committee are good. Seniors also supportive.
Improved my technical skills however minimum exposure of lower level with higher level and mid level doesn't want lower level to get exposure and opportunities
start a day with positive way to give good wishes to colleagues. learn time management and customer service is very important in professional life. easily manage work pressure in hardest time.
Future Genera;i India Insurance is a good company to start your career with. Co-workers are friendly, helpful. Although the management should be more well structured. But all in all a good experience working here.
Very aggressive work force, people are proactive and efficient. Posted as Management trainee and got permanent. Handled agency vertical, company is in a growing stage and hopefully will come to top General insurer.
nice work culture,project management team and always a scope to learn new things and higher management also i found supportive , good client and good work life balance.