Future Retail

Future Retail Employee Reviews

at percent i am working from central bazaar pvt ltd as a purchase manager in nepal for 2 year,&company managemet is very good,& so many facility in this company,& work place culture is beautifull,
Pros
na
Cons
na
company is very good future life daily updated to sale pochinng target daily 5.3 pice par day brand to couching information product Coustermar thinking and baground and couching coustemaer to calling offer information
Pros
Coustemaer to calling to inform
Cons
Offer explain
Company was good but manegment is not good they all time screw you given a transfer one state to another finally if you not reach there place they giving tarmination
Cons
Best management and follow team work, Cxt is a god. All senior manager support all candidates.Used to learn something & My experience all best jobs.
Cons
I spent few months with future retail group as a sates officer.i have take 9000rs salary for working 11-12hours. means no isentive for 2-4 hour extra work.
Pros
No lunch provide
Cons
Extra stress 2-4 hour because of not given insetive
Good bt timming schedule is not good. Manager always tell us for extra time. In big sales days duties time is very tough no lunch break no week of 12 hour duties
I joined at the middle management level. I enjoyed everyday. There is lot of dynamics. Retail is a spontaneous and ever changing field. I could think and apply. Loved every minute
Pros
Free thinking
Cons
Fun working place, lot of responsibility, good working nature, slow progress, so many staff functions and enjoyment and daily targets with good incentives
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Company is facing financial issues since long time they have on-manageable debts and due to this they are firing employees by givig on sense reasons. They have not managed their cost and profit properly so resultnig ito this financial crises.
Pros
Cons
No Job security at any level
Management not good for low level staff, job safety not there ,on time salary not there ,my worst experience in future group , especially in foodhall....
Pros
Waste
Cons
Waste
I worked with enjoyment at Future retail group of company. First i learned so many logistics related matters. An My Manager is very help full to resolve problems and queries.
Pros
Good Work place
Cons
Insurance and employee provident fund provided by company
Department managers are like henchmen , there is no value of band first employee and they are treated like labour , there is fix time to come but not sure to go from office . HR is not able to calculate our salary, and very slow in work she don't have a single care about employees . She is busy in personal life even in office.
I had good expiriance in this company. And i gain lot of knowledge about the logistics department. And i had good relationship with staff and also with the department manager. And i did work with flexible shifts.
Future Retail is a big plateform if one gets the opportunity to work with. Lot of learning amidst of fast paced work culture. lot of training and on the job experience .
Pros
good salary for beginners and those who are not too old in corporates.
Cons
longer working hours compulsarily driven by customer service and work culture demand
This job is very smoothly for me because we decided our week targets and normally do it without any problem and all staff doing this best and I have surely convinced the customer for purchase our products
This work was good but in store, there was too much stress for sales. I learned to do work faster and relax the customers. The most enjoyable part was to sell products on a cheaper rate and customers leave very happily.
Pros
Customer service, Sales experience
Cons
Sometimes disturbing work to do
Company is facing financial issues since long time, they have non-manageable debts and due to this they are firing employees by giving nonsense reasons. They have not managed their cost and profit properly so resulting into this financial crises.
Pros
nothing
Cons
No jobs security at any level, deductions in benefits, incentives, no timely payments, etc.
Nice workplace to work. More chance to learn Good Management On-time salary More chances to meet new customers on a daily bases. Good Incentives and weekly perks.
First it looked good. But later I came to knew that the salary growth is very slow and so as the promotion.i felt that the senior management level is not exactly looking to get better managers form their down line .Instead of that they just hire someone form outside.And you know that you know better than the new manager
Pros
Intime salary, no extra work hours, nice enviroment
Cons
Growth, imcrent, senior pressure
I worked as a Cashier at Easy Day . My job was to handle the cash and helping customers to get their product. By doing that, I got an experience of cash handling and enhancement in the communication skills.
A great deal of hands on jobs & exposure to new portfolios . A company with different profiles that enable you to learn from different departments & give you a great ability to grow.
  1. Employee Reviews