G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION

G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION Employee Reviews

Good job

This work has been a part of me enhancing my skills. In addition, this job has played a big part in my life to awaken my skills and knowledge So I owe a lot to this job.

Very fun workplace

absolutely fun workplace, there is no future for employees.management process are very poor and work less. They din not give salary time to time and behave like a fool.

Pros

nothing

Cons

normal

Good

I have very good experience accounting sector Gave a chance to me i utilized my best my best is show you My dream is best accountant faculty in commercial field

Good

Work under pressure some tmes

Some times worked under pressure.At a time 2 or more batches are going ,so it's difficult to manage all the batches same time.If project works are there, we could work at home also. Now I have a 8 month old baby. So I can't assist the projects.

It was good working working there. The director was good. Only lack is the salary as they pay less only. For a fresher or a start-up, its comparatively good to start the career with.

Good workplace

It is very good experience for me to work in G-Tec Education. I enjoyed very much there with my students.We have a friendly atmosphere there. I like that profession very much.

I interested in software developer

Good job in teaching in gtec computer education and also learn more knowledge about programming languages because of we are solving any questions of students

Very good Institution

Now I am working employee in GTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION. It is a very good opportunity for faculty and students. It is a company all around in the world. And also cooperate with other software companies as Microsoft etc.I am proud to part of them.

Great ambience for a trainee

Had good time there.. Dido some major programming language training in C, C++, HTML, MySQL, CSS, Java, JavaScript, PHP. Had a very good faculty. Would recommend to anyone who is seeking training in programming languages.

Pros

Friend staff

Cons

No air conditioning

Learning Point & Good Working Atmosphere

Handling different task in Admin. Handling manpower requirements and the general admin requirements. Handling recruitment and counselling. Conducting seminars and employee engagement activities.

Jobs at G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION

See more jobs

good atmosphere

Have learned to manage work in limited time. The hardest part of job was to handle slow and aged students. workplace culture is friendly and supportive.

Pros

free snacks and tea, support us to take more certification

Cons

salary is low

accounts faculty Trainee

After i completed my professional education, I worked as a Faculty trainee there. It helped me getting an idea about accounts feild. but the salary was very low since i was a trainee there

Instructor

Teaching for students in computer hardware and networking trained new staffs , recruits new staff and arrange and attend job fair coaching to teachers.

Good Working Environment

Good and friendly working environment and colleagues. Easy to work here because of the friendly and supportive approach of the management towards the staff.

Pros

Happiness in work

Cons

Nil

productive work place

productive work place respect co workers team management hard work work balance. learning new things. support from managers. experimenting new things.

challenging work and fun workplace.

This is one of the educational institute in India. Here I leaned some teaching aspects, how to motivate myself, gained lots of confidence. Good management always supporting the team. Hardest part of the job is maintaining the lab because of several IT issues. Spending time with the students is most enjoyable part of the job.

Best Company to work for.........

Work is easy. New things to learn. Management is good. Has good working environment. Due to some personal problems I had to quit the job and I regret for it.

Hardware and networking staff

I use to analyse and troubleshoot systems at the centre. Hardware maintenance and reassembling was done. Along with these i use to handle the office with centre manager and he always assign duties to me. As am sincere and honest.

Fun workspace

Low Salary but fun in teaching to new students all the basics skills in computer actually only students will make the work place lively otherwise salary was low enough!

very very comfirtable workplace and they treat employees very well with all the support

GTEC is MNC company which provides various professional courses with high quality and this is fantastic and more comfirtable workplace i have ever seen

Good and Friendly Management

Every day is a good day when you are working with this company. You will get to learn a lot of new things and will have a great exposure. You have a very supportive and good management where everyone works for the as company as a team. There is nothing hard about working here. The most enjoyable part of the work is everyone here are down to earth and everyone's opinion is taken for the development of the company. I had a friendly working environment here.

Pros

Knowledge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION with

• G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?