G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION

G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Good job

This work has been a part of me enhancing my skills. In addition, this job has played a big part in my life to awaken my skills and knowledge So I owe a lot to this job.

Good

I have very good experience accounting sector Gave a chance to me i utilized my best my best is show you My dream is best accountant faculty in commercial field

Good

It was good working working there. The director was good. Only lack is the salary as they pay less only. For a fresher or a start-up, its comparatively good to start the career with.

Good workplace

It is very good experience for me to work in G-Tec Education. I enjoyed very much there with my students.We have a friendly atmosphere there. I like that profession very much.

accounts faculty Trainee

After i completed my professional education, I worked as a Faculty trainee there. It helped me getting an idea about accounts feild. but the salary was very low since i was a trainee there

Good and Friendly Management

Every day is a good day when you are working with this company. You will get to learn a lot of new things and will have a great exposure. You have a very supportive and good management where everyone works for the as company as a team. There is nothing hard about working here. The most enjoyable part of the work is everyone here are down to earth and everyone's opinion is taken for the development of the company. I had a friendly working environment here.

Pros

Knowledge

Good Company Overall

Good company to work with, but the management at mangalore branch was not satisfying. Bad behavior with the staff hence many had to quit the job. Overall rating for the company is good but mangalore branch is bad.

productive

I could learn Malayalam Typing .DTP ,and could learn the duties of a teacher . I really enjoyed the position of a teacher and i could learn little office management from GTEC.

Good

That was my first experience. And I enjoyed a lot. Thus I improve my teaching skill. The management was very good. And co-workers are also helped me to improve my teaching skill and knowledge.

Protective and Educative

Peaceful working environment , good team mates and well management system.The commercial future of the company looks very promising. We have the opportunity to learn new things.

Jobs at G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION

See more jobs

worked as a accounting teaching faculty

Get opportunity to learn more about accounts , its softwares and all. The hardest part of the job was to convey the lessons to the students those dont have any basic knowledge about accounts.

Pros

1 hrs

Cons

extra 5 hrs

a very good and disciplined force

Had enjoyed my tenure of 20 years with the Indian Air Force. A beauty of this organisation is it teaches self discipline in all the spheres of life. Provides motivation and instills you to prepare for any eventualities. Work is round the clock with constant monitoring of the weather related activities. Learned all the aspects of meteorology which was the primary duty. Could learn all the aspects of management, administration and operations of the organisation. Management was really the world class. Any problems --- solution was found out and the problem addressed at the earliest. Co-workers were all cordial in nature and would help you in your office side and in your personal side. Working in IAF was a pleasure and could not find one day day to be hard and enjoyed working here.

Pros

All positives only

Good

Very interesting career as teaching autocad to others its make me expert in autocad

Pros

Not food and facilities

Cons

Easy timeings

Good atmosphere Good working experience Learn a lots of things

Good work place.

G TEC is an information technology company in the field of Software Training, Technology Resourcing and Knowledge Consulting. I have 2years of experience with G Tech Computer education as a project coordinator.

Very good company to work and good administration.Its an internationally valued firm.

Improvement in knowledge

Now i am very much improved in cand c++.I can widen my knowledge thru G-tech.During vacation period,there is a tight schedule here

Pros

no need to travel a lot

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION with

• G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?