G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION

G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION Management reviews

Clear

productive work place

productive work place respect co workers team management hard work work balance. learning new things. support from managers. experimenting new things.

Very fun workplace

absolutely fun workplace, there is no future for employees.management process are very poor and work less. They din not give salary time to time and behave like a fool.

Pros

nothing

Cons

normal

Good Working Environment

Good and friendly working environment and colleagues. Easy to work here because of the friendly and supportive approach of the management towards the staff.

Pros

Happiness in work

Cons

Nil

challenging work and fun workplace.

This is one of the educational institute in India. Here I leaned some teaching aspects, how to motivate myself, gained lots of confidence. Good management always supporting the team. Hardest part of the job is maintaining the lab because of several IT issues. Spending time with the students is most enjoyable part of the job.

Best Company to work for.........

Work is easy. New things to learn. Management is good. Has good working environment. Due to some personal problems I had to quit the job and I regret for it.

Good and Friendly Management

Every day is a good day when you are working with this company. You will get to learn a lot of new things and will have a great exposure. You have a very supportive and good management where everyone works for the as company as a team. There is nothing hard about working here. The most enjoyable part of the work is everyone here are down to earth and everyone's opinion is taken for the development of the company. I had a friendly working environment here.

Pros

Knowledge

Simple management works

Comfortability is great but salary is less. Management coperation is good overall helping mentality is good and well suited for freshers. Gives better working stages

Good Company Overall

Good company to work with, but the management at mangalore branch was not satisfying. Bad behavior with the staff hence many had to quit the job. Overall rating for the company is good but mangalore branch is bad.

productive

I could learn Malayalam Typing .DTP ,and could learn the duties of a teacher . I really enjoyed the position of a teacher and i could learn little office management from GTEC.

Basic Institute

Famous Institute in Kerala. worst work culture and irresponsible management. good colleagues. limited facilities and basic educational center.

Pros

nil

Cons

No Salary

Jobs at G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION

See more jobs

Good

That was my first experience. And I enjoyed a lot. Thus I improve my teaching skill. The management was very good. And co-workers are also helped me to improve my teaching skill and knowledge.

good

g-tec computer education is a good institute to study . i really enjoyed. i got good friends to here, our management is good i love my establishment

Cons

this is a good place for work but the management is not upto the mark

this is a good place for work but the management is not up-to the mark. I learned more about education systems and all my co-workers are so pleasant and helpful to me.

Protective and Educative

Peaceful working environment , good team mates and well management system.The commercial future of the company looks very promising. We have the opportunity to learn new things.

productive

Opportunities to learn more satisfies when busy with the job efficient management support for the job co-workers are also supportive

Very good workplace.

Interesting work place with good management and co-workers. Teaching accounting and accounting software are the most interesting part of the job. During this period I took a a new certificate from International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) from UK.

I like hardware customer care service

I can do hardwork at any time and co.operation with management

Only Brand Name

G Tec Computer Education is a world wide network for computer education. but the management is not ready to pay and look after the needs of staffs

a very good and disciplined force

Had enjoyed my tenure of 20 years with the Indian Air Force. A beauty of this organisation is it teaches self discipline in all the spheres of life. Provides motivation and instills you to prepare for any eventualities. Work is round the clock with constant monitoring of the weather related activities. Learned all the aspects of meteorology which was the primary duty. Could learn all the aspects of management, administration and operations of the organisation. Management was really the world class. Any problems --- solution was found out and the problem addressed at the earliest. Co-workers were all cordial in nature and would help you in your office side and in your personal side. Working in IAF was a pleasure and could not find one day day to be hard and enjoyed working here.

Pros

All positives only

Productive and Fun workplace

Good co-workers...Main Central Management is Ok.But in these deemed branches the working atmosphere, pattern everything depend on the individual branch management. In my present place the management is strong yet understandable.

Pros

understandable, flexible

Cons

replacement is difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION with

• G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?