G D Goenka Public School logo
G D Goenka Public School

G D Goenka Public School Employee Reviews

Very productive and systematic school

Days are well planned and executed within the set domains. Academics are always on high priorities but also very well blended with many co scholastic and edutaining activities throughout the session. Teachers are confident, well mannered and subject expert. The principal is visionary with amazing leadership qualities and enable his team to work in the best possible manner. Highly motivating workplace.

Working at GOENKA provides you space to explore

Working at GOENKA provides you space to explore all your capabilities. The working environment is very congenial. If you have desire to excel well and ready to go for challenges. GOENKA is the right place.

Challenging, Productive & A Fun Workplace

It is a wonderful place to work with healthy work culture. Everyone gets ample of opportunities to grow and progress as per their abilities. On every step, you get challenging tasks, you learn and grow. You learn how to come out of your comfort zone and be a better version of yourself.

Rude management and heads

Worst experience to work wid G. D. goenka, karkardooma. Very rude heads and management.... They can replace any teacher without reason.... They least bother about quality of studies and good teacher.... Money matters for them... That's why so many excellent teachers left the job.... There is no discipline among students. Staff is good but atmosphere of school is not good.... Teachers have no liberty...they always in a pressure of their heads.

Pros

Occasional

Cons

Useless stay backs... Without reason

Productive n fun place

Great place to work . Wonderful management . Healthy environment for teachers n other staff. Great administration. Helpful n coordinating superiors. And not to miss, appropriate salary package.

Productive, learning

Its a pleasure working here I got to learn so many new things.I adore there work culture. They even provide free meals and good accommodation. Campus is pollution free and friendly.

Pros

Free lunch breakfast and dinner. They even give free accommodation.

Good Workplace

Workplace is good, but too much work pressure..& partiality is being done in providing facility to staff..either in holiday & allotted leave..or others.

Pros

Good Workplace

Cons

Work Pressure

The typical day at work was in the beginning, as I was not familiar with the company policy and the staffs, so I was feeling uncomfortable. I have learned how to manage my assigned work efficiently with the different mind and nature of people. I have learned office administration, documentation, keep update of personnel data, preparing and updating of employees contracts, preparation & process of all type of certificates as per the company norms. Workplace environment is not too supportive, evil mind is everywhere, but I have learned how to tackle this kind of situation. The hardest part of the job is long working hour without pay for extra work. And enjoyable part of the job is I am competent at my work so I was not getting any difficulties to handle my assigned job, hence it was my enjoyable moment during work.

Cons

Long hours, no leave on holidays including sunday

Excellent place to work

Gives space to employees to explore and give their best. Great environment to work. Nice environment and good leadership.

colleagues and environment was worth working

Learning through the medium itself is an achievement. To utilize the knowledge and then guide them in the right direction is more essential then just having the knowledge.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G D Goenka Public School?

Very productive to work here

Is an excellent place to work. The atmosphere is congenial and staff is supportive. The school has made a name for itself in a shot span of time.

Pros

Excellent transport

Excellent working culture

I had a very nice experience at the School. All the co-workers are very co-operative. Best part of the job was that every work in a strong team to finish the task. Hardest was to manage the undisciplined students.

Pros

Saturdays and sunday off

Cons

nothing as such

A Melange of Work and Fun Place

I have learned a lot serving at this institutuion. It has improved my teaching skills and brought me closer to my target audience i.e. students

Responsible

Though started the job in IT field and moved to education field. Its a pleasure to be with little geniuses and guide them.

Keep a strict control on the maintenance, Check all daily formats prepared by the different de

•Responsible for the grooming, uniform standards, cleanliness, hygiene and overall attitude of the staff •Daily inspection of premises for cleanliness and hygiene and take corrective actions as and when required •On-time submission of monthly requisition of cleaning/disposable materials, uniform, stationary and cash. These requisitions should be done on prescribed formats •Procure commodities (cash and credit purchase) and properly store them •Responsible for training and replacement of the staff •Prepare duty rosters and schedules for staff involved in all activities •Ensure that employees under his control are adequately briefed and experienced for the job they are assigned and that they have received appropriate safety training •Keep a strict control on the maintenance, property and other equipment provided by the client •Check all daily formats prepared by the different departments on site. •Maintain his work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition following all prescribed regulations. •Ensure that the highest possible standards are attained and maintained in areas related to the contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G D Goenka Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G D Goenka Public School with