G D Goenka Public School logo
G D Goenka Public School

G D Goenka Public School Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

The typical day at work was in the beginning, as I was not familiar with the company policy and the staffs, so I was feeling uncomfortable. I have learned how to manage my assigned work efficiently with the different mind and nature of people. I have learned office administration, documentation, keep update of personnel data, preparing and updating of employees contracts, preparation & process of all type of certificates as per the company norms. Workplace environment is not too supportive, evil mind is everywhere, but I have learned how to tackle this kind of situation. The hardest part of the job is long working hour without pay for extra work. And enjoyable part of the job is I am competent at my work so I was not getting any difficulties to handle my assigned job, hence it was my enjoyable moment during work.

Cons

Long hours, no leave on holidays including sunday

Working at GOENKA provides you space to explore

Working at GOENKA provides you space to explore all your capabilities. The working environment is very congenial. If you have desire to excel well and ready to go for challenges. GOENKA is the right place.

Challenging, Productive & A Fun Workplace

It is a wonderful place to work with healthy work culture. Everyone gets ample of opportunities to grow and progress as per their abilities. On every step, you get challenging tasks, you learn and grow. You learn how to come out of your comfort zone and be a better version of yourself.

Productive, learning

Its a pleasure working here I got to learn so many new things.I adore there work culture. They even provide free meals and good accommodation. Campus is pollution free and friendly.

Pros

Free lunch breakfast and dinner. They even give free accommodation.

Cons

Excellent place to work

Gives space to employees to explore and give their best. Great environment to work. Nice environment and good leadership.