G.D. Goenka Public School

G.D. Goenka Public School Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Best place for work

I just love them. They all are excellent. Teachers coaches all faculty. And the main person, principal maam. She was just legendary person. She was like idol model to me. If I get a chance to meet her again then I will definitely go and tell her that indirectly she taught me a lot.

G.D. Goenka Gaya is one of the worst schools i ever worked with. Strict NO NO for any aspirant looking for job there.

My experience with the school was traumatic and I had the worst experience of my life. Will not recommend anyone to join them as they dont give work security and a conducive environment for growth. Highly stressful work culture with absolute zero professionalism.

Pros

Cons

Stressful environment

Worst Experience in work place

There is High Grade politics in Teachers, they are not focused in teaching ethics, below grade teachers are taking Board classess. Among coworker mean politics are going on, and for all, no one is ready to listen. Very Poor functioning of school, very poor management, there is no good administration. No one is worried about students, only making there self interest.

Pros

Provide good infrastructures

Cons

But Not proper studies providing

unprofessional employees

I have worked with this co. for like 8 months, the management was poor though the facilities was nice . So overall I will rate the co. with 3 stars because even if the management was poor but i learned some new things there like How an admin works.

Mathematics and Science Teacher

G.D.Goenka, This is the school which is considered as one of the best schools in Kanpur. In all terms the school is very good. The environment that the school is providing to the students is simply great.

Enjoyable work place

I learnt a lot while teaching as everyday is a new learning. I taught class 2 all subjects here. Teaching profile helped me lot in balancing my personal and professional life.

Not properly organised

Gained experience in teaching, knowing people by interacting with them. Had a nice bonding with the colleagues, students etc. Overall a nice workplace but things did not turn out to be much smooth going for me.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

stay backs

Coducive working environment, fun place to work at, Cooperative co-workers, respectful treatment

Working in all my previous as well as the present schools have been a great learning experience for me. It has taught me raits like perseverance, commitment, resilience, cooperation and camaraderie. A teacher's typical day at school is hectic. Completing work within the deadlines, adjusting and frantically trying to coordinate with various tasks at hand. It's indeed an exhilarating experience. One doesn't know how the time passes and the day ends. One forgets all about one's outside world. Only once you're out of the school gate you realize it's over. Managing all your assignments, projects, registers, assessments etc. takes you through the day like a dream. It as been a pleasure to have made some real good friends while at my present and previous schools. I have been very lucky to have found such competent and hard working co-workers. It has made me work more efficiently in such a competitive environment. There hasn't been really anything so called as "The hardest part' because I've taken all my duties with utmost sincerity and have never found it hard to complete. Result time is a bit stressful as we're constantly under the urgency to complete everything within the deadline. The most enjoyable part is the daily interaction with the children that makes every day a new leaning experience for any teacher with my temperament. My students in every session have loved and accepted me. This has given me immense satisfaction of being a teacher. The decision of being a teacher has been my best ever. It has given me great fulfillment and joy for a lifetime. My leaders have been my -

Pros

coordial, competent, congenial working environment. Able, just and competent leadership. leadership

Cons

Not that I could find any

Classroom and outdoor games and activities

Starting a day with a prayer thanking God for showing a new wonderful day and then proceeding with the plans for the day. Always carrying a smile on the face and showing all the zeal and enthusiasm in dealing with students. Having fun in learning an teaching is my prime objecting. Shaping tender minds in the most creative directions has always been my prime objective as a teacher

Pros

Knowing child psychology

Cons

dealing with politics among co-workers at the work place

Extremely poor management

One of the worst schools to work ...very poor management..doesn't have the right motivation for its staff to function well and give there best efforts for the schools...however there are a few good people working there

Pros

My working hours

Cons

None that i can think of

I love my work.

excellent department and place to work. the work environment is very positive and professional. Work towards enhancing the value system and mannerism of the students. The school is like my second home. Very satisfying teaching the children and seeing them look up to you. while teaching batch after batch, seeing the children growing and doing well in all fields and acknowledging my effort is the real earning. working with the young children keeps me young at heart and happy.

Pros

vacation with children, good comfort zone at workplace.

Cons

early morning start, far away from home.

productive and fun

Added an asset to my work style. Initially it was difficult to understand the techniques but gradually I understood. It gave me a new dimension to my teaching techniques. Well organised management. Co-workers were helpful and co-operative. Hardly got holidays. I have learnt new techniques and enjoyed a lot.

Pros

Lunch parties

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G.D. Goenka Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G.D. Goenka Public School with