G4S

India250 reviews

Found 250 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,174 reviews
indiasecurityorganisationguardhandlingfacilitysolutionduty

Psychical movements

I was in the logistics department, where we need to manage outgoing cash bags on the assigned van and the location. It was a very good experience in terms of the ground management.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

No rest area for labors

Good environment

Good culture good word and working environment so good and my team was to supported and experience was very good.training was very excitement.thanks for giving me this opportunity

G4S insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Good place for work

G4S company is a very good place for work. Management is very good Every body is cooperative. You always feel a good support from the team. Always get a salary on time.

Pros

Na

Cons

Good place for work

As A Security Job I Give 9/10

The best thing about G4S They provide good accommodations good facilities. And after completing 2 Years they provide Leave salery and return ticket, Which most of the other companies didn't provide.

Pros

Leave Salery And Return Ticket

Cons

N/a

Good Work place

I like my workplace. The Management is very good. Supervisor and security Officer, they're helping me on my duty place. I proudly to tell I was Working as Security Guard in G4S.

Work place area is good

G4S company facility is good,if G4S call me you joined I'm joined.Im learn about the work.Work place culture good.I'm working on the operation department.I'm Work in any department.

Productive and funwork

The company is open toinnovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part. Of steam that markets reliable high quality product and has a global client base

A good Security Service Provider Company

Not only it's a good Security Services provider company but compliance are as per government and employees are paid as per government norms.Its a good organization where Staffs are very cooperative.

Pros

Contractual nature of job

Cons

Sudden movement of job locations

G4S a quite stressful place to work with.

To work with G4S was tough. There is no chain system upto Management. Your profession is not looked upon by the Management. They don't consider how Professional you are.

Pros

During the meeting in Head Office they provide free lunch.

Cons

30 to 50 assignment to be handled by 01 Operation

Already active in the job places..

G4S is thi beter than more company's.. G4S Pay Good salary good sutys good turnovers the Guard. All Banifits Goverment is allow the G4S our guard. Is very very very good company all the World.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G4S?

Good place to work with competitive environment

A dedicated place to work as they keep Good Care for their employees. Work culture is stressed with competitive environment but still they are professional and maintaining healthy working structure.

Pros

You will be admired for your work, Always...

Cons

Long working hours, Stress Management

Not Good

Offered salary was higher than Received salary.Overall experience was good but no help received from HR. Office staff was very good and supportive. BM was Good

Very Worst security services in India

Very worst security services in India i never see such worst security services no minimum knowledge nor ware hand gloves and masks such Covid -19 time. Very worst behavior. Requite un-capable staff.

Pros

Very Worst security services in India

Cons

Very Worst security services in India

Altamente profissional

Experiência muito boa .Acrescentou a minha visão profissional e no aperfeiçoamento de minhas atribuições. Empresa muito bem estruturada e com forte atuação administrativa .Segue rígidos padrões de qualidade nas suas diretrizes.

Pros

Salário em dia .

Cons

Nada contra.

It's great experience to work with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd.

It's a very good work experience with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd. Bangalore. The management use to solve mostly every professional issues arrive at work place with proper response and solutions.

Pros

Timely salary and other benefits disbursement.

Cons

No Over time .. one can get do only 26 days duty in a month.

responsible work environment

Worked with almost highly diplomatic officials i had ever met. Good work culture and enthusiastic friends made me to increase my confidence level to reach at high

Stressfull environment due to corrupt staff

Worst company I have ever seen ..My father has been working in the company since 15 years as a arm guard . In this company supervior n other management staff are are corrupt . Last 3 months they are not giving job to my father they give but not for full month instead of that they give duty for 10, and 5 days. They bother alot to my father . Pls take action against them. When my father called them they do not pick phone.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 hour

Good Job

I am working as a Security Guard in G4S last more than 7 years at Kolkata with various Assignments(IT sector, Residence, Bank etc.). This Company gives me many more facilities.

Pros

Bright Future Prospects & Many more facilities

Cons

Due to low Salary so monthly income & savings is very limited

Uma boa empresa não atrasa salário

É uma excelente empresa não atrasa pagamento adquirir bastante experiência para levar para vida.

Pros

A cada 6 meses troca os uniformes muito boa empresa

Cons

Deveria melhorar na questão da administração aqui na baixada santista

comfortable

Admin work, comfortable, clean and hygiene. Approachable and accessible to the Human resource and Finance team. Workplace culture was good, Management is good.

Worst company i have ever seen

1.if you are working in IT industry and enhance your skills then please see G4S is not for you. 2.Directors / VP have zero management skills even 12th standard kid can do what they are doing. Only should be money minded. 3.People who are not workings getting paid double then who are working like donkeys. 4.Your growth solely depends how much bootlick you can do.You can get the example of growth for some who having zero technical and zero domain knowledge but got permanent and then working as Manager. Like seriously this can happen in G4S only. 5.New QA VP is very good example of getting over payment and then working for dev team. Never going to listen you, and will follow dev lead. If dev said it's going to deliver today. Then he will be no tommorow for you. 6.Recently due to pendamic they fired near about 50 resources and then again retaining ONLY who had bootlicked. 7.Zero job security. You can get fired even not going for sutta break with them. 8.HR has only quality to smoke 20 times a day. 9.They have only 1 project which are on support since last years and they have approx 200-300 peoples to fix the bugs only.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G4S with