G4S

G4S Employee Reviews

India253 reviews

Found 253 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,389 reviews
indiasecurityorganisationguardhandlingfacilitysolutionduty

I like this job .and this is my dream job.I am every time happy and keep smile on my face in my duty area.

G4S company is.a good opportunity by security job.This company are management is very good.Company rule and deciplaine is okay.I like this company job and company rule.

Learning and Productive experience in a Security MNC

In the Company, a very happy and positive work environment where any one could approach any designation for any support/assistance/guidance and done with a smile.The management was very very interactive and transparent in all its dealings.The hardest part of the job was ever growing requirement of manpower at Client locations but then was managed successfully

Pros

Very Good work culture and all approachable at any level.

Cons

Collection of outstanding from the Clients need lot of follow ups

G4S insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Awesome

I got ample time to learn and share my potential as well. Company's ethics and working culture are awesome. Rules and regulation are perfect. Be truthful always.

Psychical movements

I was in the logistics department, where we need to manage outgoing cash bags on the assigned van and the location. It was a very good experience in terms of the ground management.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

No rest area for labors

Good environment

Good culture good word and working environment so good and my team was to supported and experience was very good.training was very excitement.thanks for giving me this opportunity

Good place for work

G4S company is a very good place for work. Management is very good Every body is cooperative. You always feel a good support from the team. Always get a salary on time.

Pros

Na

Cons

Good place for work

As A Security Job I Give 9/10

The best thing about G4S They provide good accommodations good facilities. And after completing 2 Years they provide Leave salery and return ticket, Which most of the other companies didn't provide.

Pros

Leave Salery And Return Ticket

Cons

N/a

Good Work place

I like my workplace. The Management is very good. Supervisor and security Officer, they're helping me on my duty place. I proudly to tell I was Working as Security Guard in G4S.

Work place area is good

G4S company facility is good,if G4S call me you joined I'm joined.Im learn about the work.Work place culture good.I'm working on the operation department.I'm Work in any department.

Productive and funwork

The company is open toinnovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part. Of steam that markets reliable high quality product and has a global client base

A good Security Service Provider Company

Not only it's a good Security Services provider company but compliance are as per government and employees are paid as per government norms.Its a good organization where Staffs are very cooperative.

Pros

Contractual nature of job

Cons

Sudden movement of job locations

G4S a quite stressful place to work with.

To work with G4S was tough. There is no chain system upto Management. Your profession is not looked upon by the Management. They don't consider how Professional you are.

Pros

During the meeting in Head Office they provide free lunch.

Cons

30 to 50 assignment to be handled by 01 Operation

Already active in the job places..

G4S is thi beter than more company's.. G4S Pay Good salary good sutys good turnovers the Guard. All Banifits Goverment is allow the G4S our guard. Is very very very good company all the World.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Good place to work with competitive environment

A dedicated place to work as they keep Good Care for their employees. Work culture is stressed with competitive environment but still they are professional and maintaining healthy working structure.

Pros

You will be admired for your work, Always...

Cons

Long working hours, Stress Management

Not Good

Offered salary was higher than Received salary.Overall experience was good but no help received from HR. Office staff was very good and supportive. BM was Good

Very Worst security services in India

Very worst security services in India i never see such worst security services no minimum knowledge nor ware hand gloves and masks such Covid -19 time. Very worst behavior. Requite un-capable staff.

Pros

Very Worst security services in India

Cons

Very Worst security services in India

Altamente profissional

Experiência muito boa .Acrescentou a minha visão profissional e no aperfeiçoamento de minhas atribuições. Empresa muito bem estruturada e com forte atuação administrativa .Segue rígidos padrões de qualidade nas suas diretrizes.

Pros

Salário em dia .

Cons

Nada contra.

It's great experience to work with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd.

It's a very good work experience with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd. Bangalore. The management use to solve mostly every professional issues arrive at work place with proper response and solutions.

Pros

Timely salary and other benefits disbursement.

Cons

No Over time .. one can get do only 26 days duty in a month.

responsible work environment

Worked with almost highly diplomatic officials i had ever met. Good work culture and enthusiastic friends made me to increase my confidence level to reach at high

Stressfull environment due to corrupt staff

Worst company I have ever seen ..My father has been working in the company since 15 years as a arm guard . In this company supervior n other management staff are are corrupt . Last 3 months they are not giving job to my father they give but not for full month instead of that they give duty for 10, and 5 days. They bother alot to my father . Pls take action against them. When my father called them they do not pick phone.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 hour

Good Job

I am working as a Security Guard in G4S last more than 7 years at Kolkata with various Assignments(IT sector, Residence, Bank etc.). This Company gives me many more facilities.

Pros

Bright Future Prospects & Many more facilities

Cons

Due to low Salary so monthly income & savings is very limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G4S with

• G4S
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?