G4S

G4S Pay & Benefits reviews: Receptionist

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,683 reviews

Way too much red tape with this company.

Way too much red tape with this company. The turnover of employees was incredible. Very few of our officers stayed for very long so we always had open positions that we were FORCED to fill. Very hard to get off for a doctor appointment or something without having to take an entire day off. They did not understand that people had business to take care of outside of work and that everything was not a family emergency. I gave 4 days notice that I needed to be off for a half a day because I was having a portable building delivered to my home and the home owner was required to be there. I had already been waiting two months for the delivery and my supervisor threatened to fire me if I left. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

Pros

Benefits were good.

Cons

Management was poor.

Not what I expected

Definitely do some research before going into this industry. This is the most boring job I’ve ever had....even with doing most of my boss’s work. I do about three hours of actual work every month....it’s a joke.

Cons

Short breaks, working lunches

Horrible company

No room for advancement. Company doesn't care about employees. No raise in 15 years. Benefits are horrible. Management doesn't care about employees health.

Società affidabile

Sono stato assunto come receptionist, lavoravo 8 ore al giorno con 1 ora di pranzo. Tutto ciò che mi è stato promesso durante il colloquio di lavoro è stato fatto, nessun inganno. Molto onesto.

Pros

Società seria

Cons

Nessuno

Fun, always learning, busy, fast pace

In this company this pay is base on their contacts. They offer weekends, overnight, great pay and it's weekly. Some sites offer 401k plans. Uniforms are free, shoes you pay for. This company with give free training for CPR. The training for the CPR is also paid for. Employment is quick and easy after the CPR training is completed.

Pros

Free lunches

good pay

working for this company was good overall no complaints pay was well sites were all good management works with you on issues and new placements hardest part is hours of work

Pros

pay is good

Cons

hours

Productive and loved it there

Gained alot of experience where i was based at UCT.Staff was kind and helpfull for the years i was there.Had alot of opportunities to improve my skills and to better myself.

Cons

Management needs to pay better attention to their employees and take care of them, they need to show a genuine interest in the employees that work for them.

Pros

Cons

Health insurance is expensive, low pay, doesn't care about employees, more concerned about profits, you only get one week vacation, will run you to the ground, and screw up pay, refusing to correct it.

Awesome Company, great group of people

G4S Security Company is a great company, Great benefits, room for growth, care about their employees, charitable, I was the face of the Company and enjoyed working with them.

2.5 years and still happy

I'm happy with the flexibility of annual leave and management. In terms of pay, it could be better. I work 10 hours a day but when I'm on annual leave I'm getting paid for 8 hours at bank holidays....

Pros

Paid lunch brakes, possibility to take unpaid leave

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G4S?

the site i work was not a peaceful place to work too much favortizem

great company but i did not like the way they tread me went it came to my vacation for 4 years i was approved for vacation and not get pay.every time i ask there was excuses. okay company

there was no challenges

each and every day is a on going pattern. learn how different each and every human being is which I worked with. not very pleasant working with. doing site visits

Pros

health insurance

Cons

no pension

Productive & positive staff

My experience working for this company has been wonderful and non-stressful.

Pros

The people are very nice and professional

Cons

Not good benefits.

Low Pay, high benefits, lack of advancement

easy work, but very low pay, no advancement opportunities, great co-workers, lack of support from company as a contractor

Pros

good work schedules

Cons

low pay, high benefits, lack of career advancement