G4S

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,521 reviews

depending on posts

I have been with them for 5years so it means we both needs each other. I m someone who likes to learn n pass the knowledge to fellow officers so that motivates me to work under different situations.

Pros

own lunch

Cons

normal hours n the rest paid as overtime

Good for fresher

Can be open your mind for it job , your behavior, time formalities everything can learn here. First time I also thought that security job will not good but now a days felling well.

Pros

Free helth and sefty

Cons

8 hrs duty

Productive And Fun Workplace

I am Enjoying With G4S Security ,G4s Security is the very good security and no any issue with salary, EPF,Esi.etc. But Work Location distance not comfortable

Pros

No Free Lunch

Cons

only aight Hours

My company one of the best security company for multinational level.125countries distributed for securities facility .this company benefits timely salary,good job,

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8hours

a good workplace nodoobt.

I am really happy to get the chance to do work in our beloved company g4s. I am really happy with my parents right now. I came from very poor family. now I can maintain all circumstance. after getting my job first I spent my salary for my sister's marriage ceremony. then I look after my family, there was no our own land I bought a land by one lakh forty thousand. and every occasion I gave cloths and sweets to all my beloved brother and sister and my parents.one of my grand mother she is very ill I give her some money for her treatment as much as I can every month.

well branded company with good pay scale

i was very happy to work with this organisation , had good experience & well communication skill . very much thanks for giving the salary by on time i was learnt & enjoyed a lot.and learnt wonder full experience by working at MNC's & Business schools , and gate house duties , had good knowledgwe in fire fighting , First Aid , Registers Maintenance , Events Security etc.

Sleeping time How to build communication Management no communication Co-workers good Night duty Day duty

Pros

Cons

8 Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,076