G4S

Clear

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,174 reviews
indiasecurityorganisationguardhandlingfacilitysolutionduty

Work place area is good

G4S company facility is good,if G4S call me you joined I'm joined.Im learn about the work.Work place culture good.I'm working on the operation department.I'm Work in any department.

Good environment

Good culture good word and working environment so good and my team was to supported and experience was very good.training was very excitement.thanks for giving me this opportunity

G4S insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Good place to work with competitive environment

A dedicated place to work as they keep Good Care for their employees. Work culture is stressed with competitive environment but still they are professional and maintaining healthy working structure.

Pros

You will be admired for your work, Always...

Cons

Long working hours, Stress Management

Altamente profissional

Experiência muito boa .Acrescentou a minha visão profissional e no aperfeiçoamento de minhas atribuições. Empresa muito bem estruturada e com forte atuação administrativa .Segue rígidos padrões de qualidade nas suas diretrizes.

Pros

Salário em dia .

Cons

Nada contra.

responsible work environment

Worked with almost highly diplomatic officials i had ever met. Good work culture and enthusiastic friends made me to increase my confidence level to reach at high

Uma boa empresa não atrasa salário

É uma excelente empresa não atrasa pagamento adquirir bastante experiência para levar para vida.

Pros

A cada 6 meses troca os uniformes muito boa empresa

Cons

Deveria melhorar na questão da administração aqui na baixada santista

comfortable

Admin work, comfortable, clean and hygiene. Approachable and accessible to the Human resource and Finance team. Workplace culture was good, Management is good.

Pésimo la atención de los trabajadores administración nadie tiene idea todos se tiran la pelota con dar una respuesta

La empresa no es mala son los administrativos que no saben su trabajo no tienen ni idea de dar una respuesta a los problemas de los trabajadores

No Learning and highly political envoirment

Top level enjoys 9 to 6 timings of working hours. They only play politics. Best part us hiring start during Jan to March and they fire people in Oct to Dec. They fired highly qualified people just to bring some incompetent people at senior level as a result they lost good business in the market. And the people who work hard for the company suffered a lot. They say we won't be giving good appraisal as company is not performing well. But if you get into details then might find that favouritism is the top management policy not the competency skill set.

Good Environment to Work

I had a good experience of working at G4S. The management addresses the employee's concern. Good Culture, Environment to Work. Good Appraisal yearly and half yearly.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G4S?

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace. The company took full care of its employees. company HR every employee support. company management every support. my team hard work.

The person who survived in g4s can do job anywhere any type of job

The day was full of work, you don't have even time to go for the washroom, every one says that this is not his work and seniors is supportive but they will not do their own job. No management of time and work. But I learnt lot of there.

Hrd specialist

It was a great experience to be a part of G4S.Extream brand great learning, cooperative staff, etc. Vision of company are very simple. We work for the integrity of the company.

Nice people with work culture

I found very nice In G4S company to work on very nice cultured people, with best emphasis on training and development. Salary structure is low ,not affordable.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Heavy documentation

Empresa otima

Muito boa relação entre superiores e funcionários. Procurando que melhor. Se enquadra para o colaborador

Pros

Forneça vales

Good learning experience

Frequent changes at higher management, no support from Senior Management Team, No direction of work everyone is on their own. Job is always at stake. Lots of politics

Pros

Good cafetaria, Salary on time

Cons

Job security, Corporate Politics

Good Company

G4S is simply a world class company with great culture and policies that help employees, clients and the community at large. G4S creates a good working environment for employees to obtain their optimum performance.

Pros

Good accommodation

Na

I had play multiple role as manager, Operations, recruitment, training, assignment, and new site mobilization. There was good culture and I get experience

Pros

Cons

8 hrs to as required

Then I work at man Post A lot of orders for me I feel very tiffeicul. I learn new for my work.I can the best managed all.I wants peacefully cultures. My job hardest part is night duty .the most enjoyable part of my job is written work .

Cons

its a good company to learn a lot

its a challenging job Learned how to handle the situations and manpower management Management are good Work culture also good hardest part of the is you have to work 24/7 Enjoyable part of the job any where we can go

Pros

free to work

Good environment

Taking care over all operations good environment and work culture over all good to improve your knowledge and skills in security operations aspects thank you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G4S with

• G4S
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?