G4S logo

Clear
3.0Job Security & Advancement

Found 89 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,405 reviews

Not Good

Offered salary was higher than Received salary.Overall experience was good but no help received from HR. Office staff was very good and supportive. BM was Good

Good Job

I am working as a Security Guard in G4S last more than 7 years at Kolkata with various Assignments(IT sector, Residence, Bank etc.). This Company gives me many more facilities.

Pros

Bright Future Prospects & Many more facilities

Cons

Due to low Salary so monthly income & savings is very limited

Worst company i have ever seen

1.if you are working in IT industry and enhance your skills then please see G4S is not for you. 2.Directors / VP have zero management skills even 12th standard kid can do what they are doing. Only should be money minded. 3.People who are not workings getting paid double then who are working like donkeys. 4.Your growth solely depends how much bootlick you can do.You can get the example of growth for some who having zero technical and zero domain knowledge but got permanent and then working as Manager. Like seriously this can happen in G4S only. 5.New QA VP is very good example of getting over payment and then working for dev team. Never going to listen you, and will follow dev lead. If dev said it's going to deliver today. Then he will be no tommorow for you. 6.Recently due to pendamic they fired near about 50 resources and then again retaining ONLY who had bootlicked. 7.Zero job security. You can get fired even not going for sutta break with them. 8.HR has only quality to smoke 20 times a day. 9.They have only 1 project which are on support since last years and they have approx 200-300 peoples to fix the bugs only.

Professional work culture

Complete independence at site. Professional and immediate backup by higher authorities in the company. Phata, a Lanco site was a very remote and tough site weather and work wise, both. The going was made easy by adequate and required back up by the G4s office at Dehradun.

Salary not paid after 15 days of work. Forced to resign without any termination letter. This organisation specially Kolkata branch is very unethical and run by some gangs.

No Learning and highly political envoirment

Top level enjoys 9 to 6 timings of working hours. They only play politics. Best part us hiring start during Jan to March and they fire people in Oct to Dec. They fired highly qualified people just to bring some incompetent people at senior level as a result they lost good business in the market. And the people who work hard for the company suffered a lot. They say we won't be giving good appraisal as company is not performing well. But if you get into details then might find that favouritism is the top management policy not the competency skill set.

Cons

Nice place to improve career

periodical training arrange by company will helpful for everyone who coming to know much, outsourcing trainers conduct training program in various subject which more helpful to improve our career.

Good Experience

I am worked here scene last 12 years. i am very glad to working with this company. i have good experience to with this company. This is a great place to work especially if you need flexible working hours.

Excellent work

Excellent workplace to learn, develop and grow. Good growth opportunities and learning options. Time to time evaluation of performance and feedback. Excellent Hr

Not a good company to work for

Overall the company was not good as long as you filled a position that’s all they were after no training in the job just left to get on with it so would never recommend any body to work there

It is good company

I'm Very like this company because this company is no 1of word every one to do job good company i every time saujes my friend to do work with this company

G4S Secure solutions is Good company

G4S Secure solutions is a Good opportunity.Good salary and good salary timing very nice system.G4S a Good experience is my life.there is a great opportunity for the bright future

Great culture and facilities

G4S is a people-oriented company which provides great facilities and opportunities to develop an employee. This was the one of my best companies where i spent approx 5 yrs and found this company employee-friendly.

Hrd specialist

It was a great experience to be a part of G4S.Extream brand great learning, cooperative staff, etc. Vision of company are very simple. We work for the integrity of the company.

Security base company

We establish security company, they no issues in salary period. Salary made on time. They have trouble in exemption process. They have go the master key in exemption process then no body can stop company growth.

Productive and enjoyment

The Company is very much familiar with its employees. It was a very good experience of my job tenure with G4s facilities Ltd. Management is very good and help full with employees.

Tough and challenging

Working at G4S is a Tough and challenging as it always keep throwing a new challenge. Which help employee to grow and learn. It always a good feeling when you are working to ensure the safety of more than 1lakh employees

Sikar

G4s security company is very good and companies policy and management is also good keep it I want to go abroad and want to join g4s because I am working since may 2013

Nice people with work culture

I found very nice In G4S company to work on very nice cultured people, with best emphasis on training and development. Salary structure is low ,not affordable.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Heavy documentation

Good

Experienced gained in this company. Good team worker have company and supported seniors . I am feeling proud with this , and I hope that do the work with this company if possible in the future.

Best performance

This company is best for you guys .my best experience in the field and best life cover so I thought is best industry I want to take in rejoining thanks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,051