G4S

Clear

Found 90 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,188 reviews
indiasecurityorganisationguardhandlingfacilitysolutionduty

Psychical movements

I was in the logistics department, where we need to manage outgoing cash bags on the assigned van and the location. It was a very good experience in terms of the ground management.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

No rest area for labors

Good place for work

G4S company is a very good place for work. Management is very good Every body is cooperative. You always feel a good support from the team. Always get a salary on time.

Pros

Na

Cons

Good place for work

G4S insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

Good Work place

I like my workplace. The Management is very good. Supervisor and security Officer, they're helping me on my duty place. I proudly to tell I was Working as Security Guard in G4S.

G4S a quite stressful place to work with.

To work with G4S was tough. There is no chain system upto Management. Your profession is not looked upon by the Management. They don't consider how Professional you are.

Pros

During the meeting in Head Office they provide free lunch.

Cons

30 to 50 assignment to be handled by 01 Operation

Good place to work with competitive environment

A dedicated place to work as they keep Good Care for their employees. Work culture is stressed with competitive environment but still they are professional and maintaining healthy working structure.

Pros

You will be admired for your work, Always...

Cons

Long working hours, Stress Management

Very Worst security services in India

Very worst security services in India i never see such worst security services no minimum knowledge nor ware hand gloves and masks such Covid -19 time. Very worst behavior. Requite un-capable staff.

Pros

Very Worst security services in India

Cons

Very Worst security services in India

Altamente profissional

Experiência muito boa .Acrescentou a minha visão profissional e no aperfeiçoamento de minhas atribuições. Empresa muito bem estruturada e com forte atuação administrativa .Segue rígidos padrões de qualidade nas suas diretrizes.

Pros

Salário em dia .

Cons

Nada contra.

It's great experience to work with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd.

It's a very good work experience with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd. Bangalore. The management use to solve mostly every professional issues arrive at work place with proper response and solutions.

Pros

Timely salary and other benefits disbursement.

Cons

No Over time .. one can get do only 26 days duty in a month.

Stressfull environment due to corrupt staff

Worst company I have ever seen ..My father has been working in the company since 15 years as a arm guard . In this company supervior n other management staff are are corrupt . Last 3 months they are not giving job to my father they give but not for full month instead of that they give duty for 10, and 5 days. They bother alot to my father . Pls take action against them. When my father called them they do not pick phone.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 hour

comfortable

Admin work, comfortable, clean and hygiene. Approachable and accessible to the Human resource and Finance team. Workplace culture was good, Management is good.

Worst company i have ever seen

1.if you are working in IT industry and enhance your skills then please see G4S is not for you. 2.Directors / VP have zero management skills even 12th standard kid can do what they are doing. Only should be money minded. 3.People who are not workings getting paid double then who are working like donkeys. 4.Your growth solely depends how much bootlick you can do.You can get the example of growth for some who having zero technical and zero domain knowledge but got permanent and then working as Manager. Like seriously this can happen in G4S only. 5.New QA VP is very good example of getting over payment and then working for dev team. Never going to listen you, and will follow dev lead. If dev said it's going to deliver today. Then he will be no tommorow for you. 6.Recently due to pendamic they fired near about 50 resources and then again retaining ONLY who had bootlicked. 7.Zero job security. You can get fired even not going for sutta break with them. 8.HR has only quality to smoke 20 times a day. 9.They have only 1 project which are on support since last years and they have approx 200-300 peoples to fix the bugs only.

Good work place

A too good work experience in G4S secure solution india PVT Ltd. And too good work place over all expenses is good management level is too good his behave like family member

No Learning and highly political envoirment

Top level enjoys 9 to 6 timings of working hours. They only play politics. Best part us hiring start during Jan to March and they fire people in Oct to Dec. They fired highly qualified people just to bring some incompetent people at senior level as a result they lost good business in the market. And the people who work hard for the company suffered a lot. They say we won't be giving good appraisal as company is not performing well. But if you get into details then might find that favouritism is the top management policy not the competency skill set.

Good Environment to Work

I had a good experience of working at G4S. The management addresses the employee's concern. Good Culture, Environment to Work. Good Appraisal yearly and half yearly.

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace. The company took full care of its employees. company HR every employee support. company management every support. my team hard work.

The person who survived in g4s can do job anywhere any type of job

The day was full of work, you don't have even time to go for the washroom, every one says that this is not his work and seniors is supportive but they will not do their own job. No management of time and work. But I learnt lot of there.

Productive and Fun place

As a worldwide security solutions provider, G4S operates in 100 countries. We manage a workforce of nearly 585,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1989, G4S India is the leading security solutions group in the country. The company today has more than 130,000 employees with a strong network of over 128 Branches and Area Offices across India. Besides its core business of Secure Solutions, Security Systems, G4S offers a range of services including Training, Facilities Management, Aviation Security, Central Monitoring, Garment Manufacturing, Recruitment & Placement, IT, Asset Tracking and Security Consultancy. G4S is proud to have an impressive clientele in various sectors including business process outsourcing, retail, healthcare, infrastructure, IT, banking, diplomatic missions & embassies, residential, hospitality, communication

Productive and enjoyment

The Company is very much familiar with its employees. It was a very good experience of my job tenure with G4s facilities Ltd. Management is very good and help full with employees.

good place

morning 10 to 7 need to work and its a B2B Sales so every time you need attentive , management need to improve their work style as they are not cooperative

Sikar

G4s security company is very good and companies policy and management is also good keep it I want to go abroad and want to join g4s because I am working since may 2013

Fun Workplace

Though G4S is a fun workplace but offers a challenging work environment. Work is good in terms of latest technology stack being used. Operates in Agile methodology but has poor management. Provides good salary and on time, also gives other benefits such as cab facility.

Pros

Free lunches, free cab, late night cabs if staying late

Cons

challenging work environment, work life balance tips off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare G4S with