G4S logo

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 72 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,405 reviews

Not Good

Offered salary was higher than Received salary.Overall experience was good but no help received from HR. Office staff was very good and supportive. BM was Good

Already active in the job places..

G4S is thi beter than more company's.. G4S Pay Good salary good sutys good turnovers the Guard. All Banifits Goverment is allow the G4S our guard. Is very very very good company all the World.

Pros

Free lunch

Altamente profissional

Experiência muito boa .Acrescentou a minha visão profissional e no aperfeiçoamento de minhas atribuições. Empresa muito bem estruturada e com forte atuação administrativa .Segue rígidos padrões de qualidade nas suas diretrizes.

Pros

Salário em dia .

Cons

Nada contra.

It's great experience to work with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd.

It's a very good work experience with G4S secure solution India Pvt Ltd. Bangalore. The management use to solve mostly every professional issues arrive at work place with proper response and solutions.

Pros

Timely salary and other benefits disbursement.

Cons

No Over time .. one can get do only 26 days duty in a month.

Good Job

I am working as a Security Guard in G4S last more than 7 years at Kolkata with various Assignments(IT sector, Residence, Bank etc.). This Company gives me many more facilities.

Pros

Bright Future Prospects & Many more facilities

Cons

Due to low Salary so monthly income & savings is very limited

Uma boa empresa não atrasa salário

É uma excelente empresa não atrasa pagamento adquirir bastante experiência para levar para vida.

Pros

A cada 6 meses troca os uniformes muito boa empresa

Cons

Deveria melhorar na questão da administração aqui na baixada santista

Salary not paid after 15 days of work. Forced to resign without any termination letter. This organisation specially Kolkata branch is very unethical and run by some gangs.

Good Environment to Work

I had a good experience of working at G4S. The management addresses the employee's concern. Good Culture, Environment to Work. Good Appraisal yearly and half yearly.

G4S Secure solutions is Good company

G4S Secure solutions is a Good opportunity.Good salary and good salary timing very nice system.G4S a Good experience is my life.there is a great opportunity for the bright future

Security base company

We establish security company, they no issues in salary period. Salary made on time. They have trouble in exemption process. They have go the master key in exemption process then no body can stop company growth.

Senior Head Guard

I felt happy while performing the duties with G4S. I have always got my salary on time bound frame. G4S is a unique organisation who are providing lots of Job Opportunity to needy people.

Nice people with work culture

I found very nice In G4S company to work on very nice cultured people, with best emphasis on training and development. Salary structure is low ,not affordable.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Heavy documentation

Fun Workplace

Though G4S is a fun workplace but offers a challenging work environment. Work is good in terms of latest technology stack being used. Operates in Agile methodology but has poor management. Provides good salary and on time, also gives other benefits such as cab facility.

Pros

Free lunches, free cab, late night cabs if staying late

Cons

challenging work environment, work life balance tips off

good

I like to work G4s its good and give respect to women and also on time getting salary any problem solve at the earliest compare to other this is the best

Good in Employee Relation, employee welfare & team building

The company is too big, well managed and organized. Employee feel job security, get job promotion opportunity and get all social & statutory benefits from company.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Less Salary

Good learning experience

Frequent changes at higher management, no support from Senior Management Team, No direction of work everyone is on their own. Job is always at stake. Lots of politics

Pros

Good cafetaria, Salary on time

Cons

Job security, Corporate Politics

Good for fresher

Can be open your mind for it job , your behavior, time formalities everything can learn here. First time I also thought that security job will not good but now a days felling well.

Pros

Free helth and sefty

Cons

8 hrs duty

Very worst in Coimbatore branch

Modern slavery...very utter most authorities...no medical benefits informed to staffs...staffs treated as slaves...proper salary not coming...double shifts and triple shifts are going... escorts are suffering sin and he'll...no training... bribery activity going on...pls don't join in G4s Coimbatore branch...even g4s was good authorities all was very bad...not safe to work...any one can check and file case on human rights violations and company act violations...this company should banned in Coimbatore...

Worked at j p morgan

Best security company in the wold.no more location then I leave my job .in preset I got my salary time to time.thank you like this company all facility are there but no more location there

Pros

8 hrs

Cons

12 hrs

Good working environment is provided

It's a multinational company. The work environment was good. I have learnt a lot of things from there but very limited chances of getting promotions. I wish G4S all the best for their prosperous future.

Pros

Free accommodation & transportation

Cons

12 hours working hours a day with one weekly off day

its a good company to learn a lot

its a challenging job Learned how to handle the situations and manpower management Management are good Work culture also good hardest part of the is you have to work 24/7 Enjoyable part of the job any where we can go

Pros

free to work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,051