G4S logo

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 81 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,405 reviews

Excellent work

Excellent workplace to learn, develop and grow. Good growth opportunities and learning options. Time to time evaluation of performance and feedback. Excellent Hr

Already active in the job places..

G4S is thi beter than more company's.. G4S Pay Good salary good sutys good turnovers the Guard. All Banifits Goverment is allow the G4S our guard. Is very very very good company all the World.

Pros

Free lunch

Altamente profissional

Experiência muito boa .Acrescentou a minha visão profissional e no aperfeiçoamento de minhas atribuições. Empresa muito bem estruturada e com forte atuação administrativa .Segue rígidos padrões de qualidade nas suas diretrizes.

Pros

Salário em dia .

Cons

Nada contra.

Uma boa empresa não atrasa salário

É uma excelente empresa não atrasa pagamento adquirir bastante experiência para levar para vida.

Pros

A cada 6 meses troca os uniformes muito boa empresa

Cons

Deveria melhorar na questão da administração aqui na baixada santista

Professional work culture

Complete independence at site. Professional and immediate backup by higher authorities in the company. Phata, a Lanco site was a very remote and tough site weather and work wise, both. The going was made easy by adequate and required back up by the G4s office at Dehradun.

No Learning and highly political envoirment

Top level enjoys 9 to 6 timings of working hours. They only play politics. Best part us hiring start during Jan to March and they fire people in Oct to Dec. They fired highly qualified people just to bring some incompetent people at senior level as a result they lost good business in the market. And the people who work hard for the company suffered a lot. They say we won't be giving good appraisal as company is not performing well. But if you get into details then might find that favouritism is the top management policy not the competency skill set.

Good company

It's very good company it's right platform to lurned the things the very wel and I lurned lot of thing hear and how to manage the things grevences handled

Good Experience

I am worked here scene last 12 years. i am very glad to working with this company. i have good experience to with this company. This is a great place to work especially if you need flexible working hours.

Not a good company to work for

Overall the company was not good as long as you filled a position that’s all they were after no training in the job just left to get on with it so would never recommend any body to work there

It is good company

I'm Very like this company because this company is no 1of word every one to do job good company i every time saujes my friend to do work with this company

Security base company

We establish security company, they no issues in salary period. Salary made on time. They have trouble in exemption process. They have go the master key in exemption process then no body can stop company growth.

Senior Head Guard

I felt happy while performing the duties with G4S. I have always got my salary on time bound frame. G4S is a unique organisation who are providing lots of Job Opportunity to needy people.

good place

morning 10 to 7 need to work and its a B2B Sales so every time you need attentive , management need to improve their work style as they are not cooperative

Tough and challenging

Working at G4S is a Tough and challenging as it always keep throwing a new challenge. Which help employee to grow and learn. It always a good feeling when you are working to ensure the safety of more than 1lakh employees

Fun Workplace

Though G4S is a fun workplace but offers a challenging work environment. Work is good in terms of latest technology stack being used. Operates in Agile methodology but has poor management. Provides good salary and on time, also gives other benefits such as cab facility.

Pros

Free lunches, free cab, late night cabs if staying late

Cons

challenging work environment, work life balance tips off

Good

Experienced gained in this company. Good team worker have company and supported seniors . I am feeling proud with this , and I hope that do the work with this company if possible in the future.

Best performance

This company is best for you guys .my best experience in the field and best life cover so I thought is best industry I want to take in rejoining thanks

good

I like to work G4s its good and give respect to women and also on time getting salary any problem solve at the earliest compare to other this is the best

Good in Employee Relation, employee welfare & team building

The company is too big, well managed and organized. Employee feel job security, get job promotion opportunity and get all social & statutory benefits from company.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Less Salary

Dynamic work environment

Its is the largest security service provider with dynamic work environment. Great team with lot of new things to learn and handle. Employees are appreciated and are rewarded.

Aa

I share a simple belief that if a job is to be don, it has to don well. This maxim has framed my career and I am confident that given the opportunity, i would garner the fruits of success for organization i would represent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,051