Gaadi.com

Gaadi.com Employee Reviews

Passionate and committed

The management is understanding. For a corporate, they still consider your personal situations. Mentors and reporting managers during my time were great! The hardest part - was letting go and moving on.

Very comfortable and a different organisation to work.

It was a very good but a short experience working with the company. Enjoyed and learnt things while managing a bigger team and entire city. Would definitely like to work again if given an opportunity. Wonderful staff and working environment.

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Some times too much travelling

Best Place to work

Good Company best work Ethics One of the best employer HR Manger and all hierarchy is best and excellent.... Most preferred i would recommend if u thinking about Join gaadi.com

Pros

Excellect work hours alwyes listen to employee

Cons

i didnt find any

The company in no more

Was a good experience overall the emplyee were also good expect aome of them but anyway their are expectations every where. The TL was a nice person and overall the croud was good

loved my first company

Here i joined as a fresher but company taught me everything it include my personal devlopment to my all level development. they support me on every hard step i have taken, it include promoting in luxary segemnt.

Pros

make me mature guy for coorprate

Cons

targets as a fresher sometimes

bad bad company

worst place to be in, tough to survive. people are always ready to drag you down no matter how hard you try to prove yourself, no one will help you in this company.

Place to lrean the new things

Communicating: Communication Skills Flexibility and Adaptability Learning agility: Quick learner Tolerance: Stress tolerance Critical thinking: Decision making skills Coaching people: Teaching Creating Ideas: Creativity Positive Attitude: Creating a positive Interpersonal Skills Team Work Skills Negotiating: Negotiation skills Sales skills: Persuading people People oriented: Customer service skills

Fun Workplace and really good Environment

Fun Workplace and good Environment. Sometime its hectic schedule but have really good experience working with Gaadi.com. Cooperative Seniors and good Management.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Far from my house

I have to sell the product to the customer on Telephonic

Gaadi.com is branded company , well its good to work here, managment process is also fine.

Enjoyed working at Gaadi.com. Decent pay, superb work environment and job security. Managers were approachable and co operative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gaadi.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gaadi.com with