Gaian Solutions

Gaian Solutions Employee Reviews

Good place to work. There will always be challenges to make our work life interesting. One will always have a chance to grow in the professional life.
You have a scope of gaining exposure to different marketing departments- opportunities to explore is more. But, you cannot expect thumbs up from management. Week Hr Policies.
Pros
Cons
People
Average!! lacks vision and execution. Needs lot of improvement in the culture towards customers and execution. Promises are made to customers but not honored. Very bad work culture for sales teams.
Pros
Good Technology
Cons
Lack of execution capabilities, attrition, management attitude
I feel like my work here is always recognized - never overlooked. The atmosphere at Gaian is one of cooperation and support, which I think is rare in today’s workplace. While many of my friends are searching for new “more satisfying” jobs, I know am very fortunate to be just 25, have had the privilege of being promoted to the lead of my department since I’ve started, and working for a company that I know I will stay with for years. Gaian is truly a great place to work.
Work environment was very good, room for advancement however they are liquidating their portfolio and no longer going to do business in North America which s why I have been laid off.
Working with the business analysts to review the requirements and preparing technical specifications document. • Developed web based user interface using Struts, JSP, JavaScript technologies.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gaian Solutions?