GAIL (India) Limited

GAIL (India) Limited Employee Reviews

India157 reviews

indiaplantlimitedprojectculturefacilitysafetysalary

Good

Wide variety of jobs under one umbrella Good managementGrowth opportunitiesLearning opportunitiesFreedom of workWork life balanceLean an thin company

Security gaurd

Bahut achchhakam hai dutty time or koyi paresani nhi hai bahut achchha staff hai

Pros

Pay ment

Cons

Free

GAIL (India) Limited insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Learning process is strong and helpful

Conducive work culture and helpful Management, taking care of employees as well as their family members. It was really hilarious working in a very good atmosphere, where a lot of learning is available throughout career, provided employees take keen interest.

joyful

- good environment, colleagues, - location might be better- chance for highking qualifications- Encouragement for sports- Promotion policy might be 360deg

Pros

good rapport with top board people

It very productive and joyful

One of the best Companies which takes care of all stakeholders so that each one contributes to the success of the company . Encourages performers. Accepts suggestions . Excellent infrastructure. Fast decision making. Excellent welfare measures.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Nothing specific

Gas compressor And petrolium And raw palstic materials

Staff is very good and employers behave is very goodRule regulations discipline and sefty system working system is good no any employee misbehave to vendors employe and time to time traing for sefty

Productive and fun workplace

Nice place to work in. Your seniors are very supportive.You are treated like an officer here.Salary is great.Well built township.Renonwned company.Many perks and allowances provided.

Productive and Progressive

No typicality was there. Management was co-operative including MDs. Good working conditions. Intimation, Distribution of Notices for Land Acquisition in the remote areas by departmental vehicle which introduced us the village culture of Rajasthan. Enjoyed the job so much.

Productive and fun workplace streesless environment

I learned so many things that will useful for my future , learned different problem solving techniques. Different maintenance process as well as have an experience in shutdown period.

Pros

Traveling facility, plant area with greenary location

Cons

No canteen facility

Very Productive work place . Learned a lot from the senior personals and about the oil and gas industry . GAIL was a start for me . I hope i have a better future.

Work culture

I have completed my trainee in plant which is supply plant not a production plant so work load is lower then production plant.But working with Technician as well as Admin department. So both experience are very good.

Staffs are very coperative. This is a gas plant, so be carefull at all time.

Good work culture. Transport facilities . Movies on holiday. Good stipend. Good place. Learn new thing. Staffs are very coperative. This is a gas plant, so be carefull at all time. Safety precaution should be taken. You train under different department like Lpg, Telecom, and also in different substation. You will learn premitive maintenance of motor, transformer etc. Also shedule maintenance. As I am telling you all things depend on you, how you are devoting your time in all areas.

Pros

Good stipend

Cons

Not any

Proactive work culture & friendly working environment..!

As I had done completed mine 1 year in Gail India Limited.I really enjoyed the work culture and the support and learning skills which my senior provided me while at the work is just amazing

Pros

Comfortable working hours

Cons

No cons

Very fruitful and knowledgeable Environment

I am very happy that i acquired and enhance my skills and knowledge in working in GAIL India Limited project.Mecon India Limited is the Project Management Consultant for pipeline projects in Technical Aspects in Gail India Limited.

Lead with laughter.

People at GAIL think more clearly and operate more productively when they’ve had a break that clears the cobwebs from their brains. Laugh a lot and encourage your team to do the same.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Too much workload

Worked as process operator

Very good and get good knowledge as well priority in HSE. PTW in job is first priority. Good relationship in work culture. Respect in job and respecting pothee is first priority in work culture will be appreciate

Good environment for work

Good salary Great work experience Corporetive employees Fresh environment Salary increment high Competitive analysis Punctuality in office Promotion growth

Very Nice to work with GAIL

Awesome to work with GAIL. The process and the system of the company are up to the mark. makes your life more easy and makes you work more easy as well

Staff is very supportive

Supportive environment in office always. Field work in different cities all expenses provided by company. Always learning new things in office environment and sites

Very satisfied

over all amazing...joining as apprentice there is no work responsbility .you have to just learn and learn. there are so many opportunities for learning in various areas. like mechanical electrical but keep remember you are just apprentice here.

Gail HR generalist

The job profile was good and intresting. As an HR generalist you get a hands-on experience in the various levels in the HR department. It provides you a basic view in Payroll, orientation, recruitment and induction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GAIL (India) Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GAIL (India) Limited with