Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Ltd

Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Ltd Employee Reviews for Site Engineer

Site Engineer10 reviews
India10 reviews

gannonconstructionengineersitesalaryseniorprojectfree

Company is good also standard work, quality work

Gannon dunkereley company is good I have lot of learn at this site, how manage the client and labours. Improve the quality proportion in this site. I learnt lot of knowledge at this site

Ambedkar nagar tanda

Food and living facility is not interesting in my company and area is not like to me.salary is very late and 1month pending salary but not accept my family.

Insights into Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Ltd

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Good environment ,team work full cooperation

Implementing Materials requirement, receive, issue, dailly stock auditing and reporting to senior level, guide subordinates work in store in construction industry.

productive and developing work place

Good company and engineers very talent and more importantly projects completed as company in India and head office as hyderabad more tamilnadu engineers working is company

Pros

free accomantation and lunch

Cons

Medium hours

Productive and good workplace

I have learned lots of knowledge here and known the industry as a new aspirant.This organization has good management , teamwork. i have known the industrial act , handling drawings.

construction industry company

1.morning 8 to evening 6 working every day. 2.studying and planning about projects,making set outing and leveling for all works,progress report daily updating. 3.site management and supervision in construction site of civil department. 4.site management and control. 5.looking the job production.

Productive and fun place to work

Good place to learn work especially for freshers. Provides right platform for beginning a career for a civil engineer. The working atmosphere is good and friendly.

Great learning for a fresher

As a fresher it was a great company to begin. Reason being, I was directly given on site job responsibility within a week along with a senior to guide me. Management was good but not upto the mark at my particular site. Co-workers and colleagues were very co-operative and helpful with loads of experiences. The most enjoyable part was when after a full day of work we went back to room to just fall on our respective beds.

Pros

Free Accomodation and transportation and food at subsidised rates.

Cons

Long unlimited hours and no week off days, with just a half day on Sundays to do our weekly stuffs.

productive

24 hours under pressure job .learned how to work under pressure and manage all work. good dealing with co-worker. fabrication work has been done by me here.

good for new commer

execution of chimney slipform at first time. somany things are there good dv ramana nothing chimney complition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Ltd with

• Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Ltd
  • Site Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?