Gateway TechnoLabs

Gateway TechnoLabs Employee Reviews

India50 reviews

teamlonglearnedhourgoodcompanyworkingemployee

one of best work culture and friendly environment in my lifetime.

Normally a friendly environment there. I learned lots of from my seniors and my team members. the management and team was members are supportive. the most enjoyable part they provide breakfast. Monday to Friday working time 10am to 7pm including 1 hour lunch brake and every Saturday half day.

One type of torture you are doing to your life

There is nothing which I could really appreciate, they lie a lot, weekend work, overtime, no extra pay, no benefits, poor HR policies, 6 days a week, agreement/bond, No Mediclaim, Poor salary, no work life balance, fires employees, No accountabilities in people etc.

Gateway TechnoLabs insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Top listed company in Ahmedabad

A typical day at work: usualwhat you learned: self learning is the best optionworkplace culture: okthe hardest part of the job: be 100% productivethe most enjoyable part of the job: never enjoyed

Pros

Free tea & snacks

Cons

Long working hours

Worst company to work , no hr policy , no management

There is no hire only fire job , worst hr policy , worst place to work , even project manager demotivate employees , no hr management , no support , even project manager doesn't know how to communicate, there is nothing good about company

Pros

No pros

Cons

No hr policy, no management, nothing good about company

Need to Learn treat human like a human

No HR policies defined no clear instructions on joining at the time offer something and after joining pay something different.Management Never make their Promises.

Worklife balance

Highly recommended, good work culture, good infrastructure, management and work process, HR policies, good learning experience with progressive growth of career

its was okay

it was nor good or bad, it was okay, the work load was not that much. security team building was still in process, if you are a fresher you should join this company so much to learn you can have a good learning experience in this company,

Not a good company.

This company is based on Ahmedabad. They have 45 working hours per week which is more than average work hours of other companies. They ask you to sign a bond of 2 years as they believe the employee would leave the company. The way the work culture is the employee would surely leave.

Very dull and bad hr policy

The company is good but the management is bad. The work culture is very hectic and doesn't have much holidays which adds to much pressure. I hope they change that.

Know new technology.

In to this organization learn the newly upcoming technology. like MVC, Angular JS, jQuery and ect like that. so get the more knowledge in IT Industries.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gateway TechnoLabs?

Big Company

I got internship in this company and then they hired me as full time employee in the ADF Oracle team. The management team was very nice and very helpful to every employee.

productive and friendly work environment

It was a nice exp to be part of GTL team. - Learned to manage team of junior - Work culture is very free for every employee - Equal standard rules for all employee.

very work friendly environment

-good to work on latest technologies -good work culture -mismanagement -work with enjoyment -less salary -less employees benefits -good infrastructure

Great place for freshers

Overall company is excellent in terms of exposure to different facets of the business and one end up getting experience in multiple domains. the people here are friendly and will help you get things done and during initial years of the careers its a good start. There is literally no work life balance and there are no saturday's off. A typical day you will have to spend atleast 11-12 hours in office just to get the work done.

Pros

people are friendly

Cons

long hours, very less pay, no complimentary off, no saturday off, no recognition of your efforts

Fun place to work

Typical day was about 8 hours a day and we had to complete the tasks given to us. I learned iOS development from scratch and it was a good experience overall

Pros

Free workplace environment

Core focus only remains on work. No employee engagement activities/ employee benefits.

I am with GTL since 2010, working as Sales Manager, but if you are an well experienced sales profile, don't opt for GTL despite whatever they offer. As indicated core focus only remains on work. No employee engagement activities/ employee benefits. Pressure of sales remains on every sales employee as always.

Pros

Free breakfast coupons

Cons

Long Hours, No Saturday offs, No employee engagement activity, No additional compensations

Works for latest Technology

Good to work, on time salary, use of and learned new technology, supportive technical team, good infrastructure, training session, experienced staff for technical resolution.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Not a good place to work for senior level

Compensation is not up to the mark. There is no motivation for an employee to work. A lot of bureaucracy on all levels. HR policies are not employee friendly at all. You are not even awarded with nice words when you do a good job but management makes sure to bash you up when you have screwed up for something. Not an ideal place to work.

Pros

Good for fresher for learning experience

Cons

A lot of them

Hire anytime,Fire Anytime

This is the company where your job is totally unstable Don't kill your life by working in such company,where there is no value of human resource

Gateway

Very enjoyable, my day consisted of answering calls and handling each callers information about there particular Hardware or software issues, then assigning each problem to their respective incident handling teams or if we were able to fixing the issues the caller had via 'remoting' onto their machine's and running update's, transferring external script's onto their desktops or providing step by step instructions to the caller on how they can resolve the issue's themselves.

Significant Highlights

Significant Highlights  Managing, leading, training and mentoring a team of 7 personnel ensuring accomplishment of project related to primary and secondary research for automotive companies like (Ford, MSL, Magnetti Marelli etc.) and promoting a spirit of cohesiveness in the team to ensure a good team environment  Conducting market research and collecting primary and secondary information for analysing automotive marketing trends and tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning of marketing/acquisition strategies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gateway TechnoLabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gateway TechnoLabs Reviews by Location