Gateway

Gateway Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Fun and productive

Love the teaching environment.. colleagues are very productive and i always get to learn from the students too .. very good environment .. HOD is fully supportive..MD is very understanding

Pros

Very reliable

Cons

Good

Excellent Company to work with. If someone is really looking to learn new technologies , this is the place where you can go for. Also the work life balance remains intact.

The most enjoyable part of the job

* Work in full freedom * Good opportunity for handle all type of work. * Interior work lovers are welcome here. * Structure and finishing works are in good quality

Pros

free amunities

Good place

No review at all , good I got lots of fun with my colleagues, good atmosphere..........no more words to say ,all about it is very best for candidates.

Nice place to work nice management

Good hotel friendly manager , well trend staff, training,playing,fun,all are hear, we are hear for looking a bright future and we are still on the same way.

Pros

nice food

Cons

45 minutes

Productive and fun working place

Good Team....Fun Workplace.... Its healthy work environment to work . Nice People around . Safe environment . Fabulous Location . Good Transportation. Amazing Food.

Pros

Five days a week

Cons

comparative lessSalary

productive and good environment

A job description should be reviewed when: A “New” position is established The responsibilities of a position have changed An organizational change has occurred There are changes to the working conditions or technology Periodically: as jobs are dynamic and change over time to meet the priorities and requirements of the organization, it is recommended that you review your job descriptions every 5 years or so to ensure that job duties are still applicable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gateway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Gateway
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?