Gati Limited

Gati Limited Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

Business Development Executive12 reviews
India12 reviews

logisticsindialogisticcargosalarylearnplatformexpress

It's a good working experience by working with Gatikwe

A good platform to excel carrier by working in a employee friendly environment. Customer focus, team oriented management and a well known organization.

Good Company but Bad work environment

Management didn't bother that how much you are able to do the work, they only put pressure if you didn't get a training of the software also. Work environment is not good.

Pros

Good to learn about Logistics industry

Cons

Very bad work environment

Gati Limited insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Worst job environment,work culture is missing

Don't spoil your career in Gati,there is no support from senior only they will shoot the gun by keeping at your shoulder, big big lecture nothing else. No proper training given at the time of joining and from first month they will shout to bring the business

Pros

Cons

No support or help when any issue arise during working

Excellent workplace.

Absolutely Satisfied during my career. Staffs and Seniors are very cooperative. Salary comes right in time. Never faced any salary cut. On transfer Gati provides all the facilities starting from food to accommodation very promptly and you'll never get any disappointment. I strongly suggest anyone can have a career in Gati without any second thought.

Pros

Fooding n Travelling Reimbursement

Cons

Little long hours.

Productive and fun working place

Nothing to say much. The management should focus on local sales team requirements. They should also focus on new sales also instead of only focusing on collections.

Working in gati

It's nice to work in Gati kintetsu express Pvt Ltd. Surrounding nature of this company is too good. Giving all facility which is all company's are giving to their employees

Productivity

Gati is very good logistic company. It has very good work culture. It is well known in all over india as well corporate sector. It is very good position in surface product.

way of working

Gati is largest logistic company but in gati the way of working style is not good ......A sales person working hole day As well have to system work at evening at 22:00.

Cons

long working snario

Good place to work.

Good place to work and always have a chance to learn new things and work culture is nice but need good opportunities for more exposure and ready to take new challenges.

Work enviornment is friendly love to work, good support from ceniors and from management

Working environment is good we get good support if we have stuck somewhere, they have good csm team which helps to retain customers and this helps directly to bde team to generate good business.

Very good brand name and management.

Job security is very good but salary is not upto the mark and rest of the things are very good.

good learning environment

as my office starts at 9 in the morning and as soon as i enter i need to check the dockets which i need to be delivered to my clients about which my company promises ahead in reach and i learned the importance of time with my job and t only the the most important is the discipline towards work and organisation as well and management is also well supportive in promoting in every aspects and the hardest part of the job is to tackle customers as well as the labours and manage to deliver the job on time and most enjoyable part is to talk with my colleagues and perform together as team to accomplish the goals on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gati Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gati Limited with