Gati Limited

Business Development Manager12 reviews
India12 reviews

logisticsindialogisticcargosalarylearnplatformexpress

A below average company

It's a below average company, it's management is not clear what to do, certain changes required and entire company needs restructuring , it has potential can do good if they restructure them

Amazing company with best of compititve and work culture

Super amazinh management company and supportive too Only thing is less compensation and in appraisal too get less percentage as reward Performanc review system is good and super amaxing compamy

Gati Limited insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

non Productive

I worked here 10 years and spend very valuable tenure of my life but salary growth and work culture is totally missing. employee are treated in pathetic manner. Their is no work culture....full of politics.

Leader in Logistics Industry having best IT system with them

Leader in Logistics Industry having best IT system with them as best tracking mechanism. A process driven company with good hierarchy level. Empowerment to employee to take decisions.

Pros

Value their employee and allow their ideas to innovate

Cons

Lethargic approval process and implementation

Salary

All thing is very about this company and also promotion process is very good.all management is very supportive and HR policy is following in proper way..

Pros

Good environment for job

Cons

Salary hike

Nice place to work but need patient

The work load for sales people is very heavy . Every thing need to be completed by sales either it is sales or collections or accounting. Some time you need to be take responsibility for Operations also . Work culture is very poor now a days but company provide you ample opportunity to prove yourself and also provide good opportunity for carrier promotions .

Bureaucratic and non employee centric organisation

Bureaucratic organisation with no employee centricity. Well defined processes but people hardly follow them and deviate from it. Work - life balance is non - existant 6 days a week working

Pros

Well defined processes good reach and connectivity

Cons

Sycophancy is in culture. Employees are not treated well. No employee engagement and motivation

Excellent company for everyone

Gati is a excellent company and a pioneer in Indian logistic market, Working with such a reputed organization is really great experience and proud moment for me.

Pros

Great learning environment

Cons

Long working hours

Secured Job

On the one hand secured job with less exposure to growth and compensation, Supportive work culture, always treat customers on top of all, Less on knowledge development

Working in Gatikwe has enabled me to get Constant exposure to working in an operation intensive work environment and deeper understanding of the customers to whom we provide our services.

Jobs at Gati Limited