Gati Limited

Gati Limited Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive22 reviews
India22 reviews

logisticsindialogisticcargosalarylearnplatformexpress

I had worked for 2.5 years at gati in IT dept, It's a very good place to work, we can balance work life as well as personal life, and we can have job security as well but don't except much hike

Pros

Less pressure, job security

Cons

Poor hike, 1st and 3rd Saturdays are working days

Facility Excecutive

I have worked as a Facility executive about from 09..03.2016 to 31.05.2018 and from 01.06.2018 to 22.01.2021. I have worked as facility executive for day by day work & reporting to Zonal office and I got very support from Zonal and HO also. Very good working environment at Gati office. I had learned how to handle entire state for facility work. Very good supporting from HR Dept and accounts. totally you can get very good overall experience from GATI.

Pros

Festival time we had culture activities and lunch.

Gati Limited insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Very good place to learn and enjoy

This good for learn about logistics and transport. Management also good and having supportive nature. Good facilities along with mess. Reward is also there.

Pros

30 mnt

Cons

45mnt

Freight forwarding

Veega shipping is basically freight forwarding company we handled many shipment both Air and sea. Veega shipping newly start venture we grown very faster than other companies.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

All our boss are so friendly and we'll knowledged, learnt lot of things

Learnt lot of new implementation and learn how to built a team, and they given all rights to us to do the work with full rights of allocated departments

Pros

Free food and snacks if worked more than 8 hours

I enjoyed at work place with my proffessionalism...

I have lot of memoriable day in delhi , i have enjoyed a lot of... i never thought about my job and dreams but i covered all. i have good experience about that job it was my dream and first job...

service is good

Nice place to work, had a good experience,weaker in recognizing the talents, basically its an transportation company so bit negligence on SCM projects.

Management always support.

Better work life balance. When i achieve my target as per management they always praise with incentive. Always work with with team support and fun .

Challanging and familiar workplace

Working as delivery operation incharge for 3 year and also pickup incharge for 2 years. Starting from bottom to take experience in all areas from 2011. Also taking care of 5 S

Handling operational activities (Warehouse)

woking On daily basis, in a depot, Handling the all activities in the warehouse, Arranging the DLY & Booking On time. office culture quite friendly for the staff to overcome the work pressor. Account handling with cash is the hardest part of the job. celebrating the festival with colleague /staff was the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Na

Cons

12 hours

Good Learning Experience

I worked at Gati Ltd full-time (More than 2 year) Good platform to learn for a fresher. Salary is not good. Lack in salary structure.

Courier and parcel management

Day to Day work on system for deliever parcel or Docket or product also then sometime GA or Gati Associate through on order place during time or date and place for deliever matter last .

Pros

no free launch

Cons

not canteen

not a good environment to work

there is no proper management to suggest the things and the working hours are more so i am not able to give my carrier activities

Good Working and Learning Experience

Good Working and Learning Experience good management provided by company its really very good for learner good accommodation transportation also provide by company but its so far my location so that its not good for me

Pros

Good Learning Palace

Cons

Not Good Salary and Future Scope

Good

one of the leading integrated logistics company which providing end to end solution in express cargo distribution and warehousing.

Do not satisfied

i m not satisfied with this company want to joining a good company and even not good the management of handling worker/employer

Pros

good salary time

Cons

not so good managment

productivity work

1 Dispatch activity 2 SAP Reports 3 SAP ReportsYES 4Dispatch activity yes 5 Dispatch activityyes 6Dispatch activity No

Pros

free lunch

Gatekwe

In my point of view, GATIKWE is one of best logistic company in India in terms of networking , It almost cover all district except 4 district. It has capability to delivery of anything irrespective of shape , size or cost with the help of gati own fleet movement all over india. It has one of the best ERP ( GEMS :- Gati management Enterprise system ) system which integrate all gati perfectly. One of the good organisation to learn about logistic in India. here everything is systematic and will got perfect platform to launch yours career in logistic industries.

Pros

Gati brand

Cons

No employee friendly.

very comfort

handled more the 50 pin codes and 4 branches, handled more than

Pros

free timeing

Cons

countinous working to sat

Very exiciting job in gati india's big cargo company

It's an adverture to work in this company. All people are very sofisticated. Get help any time with higher autority.

Productivity , no fun

a typical day at workHave learned a lot.management is poorco-workers are goodthe hardest part of the job - Work load is too much.the most enjoyable part of the job - No enjoy at work

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

long hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gati Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gati Limited with

• Gati Limited
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?