Gati Limited

India286 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

logisticsindialogisticcargosalarylearnplatformexpress

Gati is good company but Salary increment not given Properly and salary is to low we req hired salary and high increment working in gati ltd is good

Perfect work place

Gati is one of the best place to work and for the best growth of the career not only for freshers but also for experienced people.I have taken lots of benefits and perks during the job .Management is highly supportive and understanding.

Gati Limited insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Amazing company with best of compititve and work culture

Super amazinh management company and supportive too Only thing is less compensation and in appraisal too get less percentage as reward Performanc review system is good and super amaxing compamy

Busy and fun

I loved to work in Gati. All person who doesn't like to pass time and like to being busy , Gati is best. Not only that, the seniors are so supportive and there are several benefits and process of certification also. I got 4 certificates in my 4yrs(1 yr contractual) of work experience. But one thing is that there are a lot of work and those never ends and sometimes its hard to manage time. Overall I love the company.

Pros

Timely payment, certificate of appreciation with an incentive, Etc.

Cons

Long hours.

Good environment of gati work place and good behave of staff

The gati environment is very good and the behave of the staff is very good because Everyone supports each other and Everything is done correctly and all is fine, but there is a little problem with salary

Excellent workplace.

Absolutely Satisfied during my career. Staffs and Seniors are very cooperative. Salary comes right in time. Never faced any salary cut. On transfer Gati provides all the facilities starting from food to accommodation very promptly and you'll never get any disappointment. I strongly suggest anyone can have a career in Gati without any second thought.

Pros

Fooding n Travelling Reimbursement

Cons

Little long hours.

It was great experience to work in Gati.

Gati KWE such wonderful place to work and learn more about warehousing supply chain.thier was free environment for growth yourself. Salary standards is good for the employee.

Top management should be more interested in business sustainability rather than personal benefits

It is family owned business which seemed to be operated only for personal Gains / Benefits and does not care about the employees. But this is one of the way through which I have learnt , how to work under high pressure form the management , as i worked with C- Level employees.

Average

Gati LMTD is a good company. But the call center is very unaupprtive. If you are a beginner then it is okay otherwise there are many other options in the city better than it. HR is unsupprtive, no backing from TL . Only plus is collegues. They are very supportive. No salary hike in time. U have to be in and around the manangement if you want to succeed. They doesnt care what you have done for the company, and never sacrifice your own things for the company.

Its very good company

Gati kwe pvt Ltd very good company. It is residence to our staff provide and cook. I am working last two years join this company its experience is very good

Excellent

It's a good company. They pay well. Stressful job. But job security is there. For women special attention and respect is always given. Our MD shri. M.K.Agarwal is a nice gentleman. He assures salary to be paid on the last working day of every month. CL .PL and LTA s also there. For women transfer is optional. I got transfer to Delhi then back to Chennai. U can earn knowledge and promotion too. I loved it. company

Good

Gati is an organisation but people are not well organised. Appraisal process is very poor. Its a good company to spend 3-4 years but if you wanna .then Grow upgrow

Pros

Work Life Balance, Leaves

Cons

Management in North India, Salary appraisal

Good

Long working hours and the work culture was not so good.it was stressful. No independent decision making. The problem escalating to the top management will be delay in getting results.

Productive & fast paced

It was good but not the best one. I learned a lot from Gati. The culture was good. They have very good software. Salary always comes on time. Warehouses were clean. Labor was good. Proper parking facility. The mess was good.

The most e enjoyable part of the job. Collaborative colleagues for learning.

I like so much working with Gati-Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd. Working time is enjoyable although sometimes have to work more hours usually in other big hubs. In overall its satisfactory.

Best

Its a multinational mnc company. working culture is good. we have to work in shift. salary is low, but lots of things to learn. It is very disciplined comapny. I enjoyed my work. cooperative and friendly staff. Gati working experience can make the life in logistic and supply chain sector, just we have consistency and lots of patience. Head office is very active. Gati always think for his Employees. I proud to work their. Its a best place to work.

Good experience

Good management 👍 always supporting and helping nature person. They're always help me to gain my experience, All over experience is good expect to salary increment.

Company Brand name and coverage

Gati is one of the leading brands in logistics they have around 400+ offices in all over india plus they cover 15000+ pincodes for delivery the material. So no doubt brand name is top. But Company working environment and employees who are already working there from past 10-15 years they making the environment really poor. no HR policies and HR have no powers. Salary packages are ok not bad. perks and incentive and conveyence having issues to get.

non Productive

I worked here 10 years and spend very valuable tenure of my life but salary growth and work culture is totally missing. employee are treated in pathetic manner. Their is no work culture....full of politics.

Good company under some waste people.

Job promotion and increment is unavailable more than 300-500/year and my colleague he got first promotion after 10 years he joined. No food allowances,voucher even though its eligible by company. Over time payment is not available We need to work more than 10-12 hours because of these things comes under corporate crime. Some might moved with better salary they will through high performed internal talent and recruit newer one with huge pay. Management is slightly recovering, don't work here more than 6-12 months.

Analayst @ Gati

The environment of Gati is good , I love to work here. Team members are good and company provides a lot of benefits. Appraisal are bad , they are limited to few people. Job is secure but that is the only factor that can keep you here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gati Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gati Limited with

• Gati Limited
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?