GD Goenka Public School

GD Goenka Public School Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

Good Working Atmosphere

Had a good experience working at GD Goenka and got acknowledged for contributing to the growth of the organisation. Received letter of appreciation from the management

GD Goenka has a fun and the competitive working culture..

At Goenka Public School, i gained a lot of experience in Admin field and a great exposure towards the education relation local authorities.I also learnt facilities management, control and organizing events.

Pros

Events, Outings

Cons

Unscheduled meetings

GD Goenka Public School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive workplace but unnecessary pressur on the teacher even for the work that is to be done by the office staffs

It's a wonderful place to work in, if you are only asked to perform a teacher's duty. However a lot of unnecessary official work is allocated to the academic teachers which causes a stressful environment. Most of the times the leaves are not approved until you are the extreme favourite. A lot of favouritism is being followed. If you are good at buttering go ahead this is the right place for you! The management is of no use, for every little thing they reach out to the class teachers, fee related, employment status of the parents and whatnot. Even the phone number of the teacher's are shared with the parent so you get to work 24*7.

Cons

Long hours of work, takes a lot of effort to get a leave approved.

Excellent

Excellent working atmosphere love to work here. All colleagues work as teammates which is good sign for the school in coming years. Even in this pandemic situtation management supported each and every employee.

Pros

Family like atmosphere

Cons

Na

The management is the worst dictatorial person.

The Chairman of the school is the worst person. He interferes in every aspect of Academics and administration. He is basically a car showroom owner and does not not understand much English.

Work experience

It was indeed a great working place that has added a lot of value to my learning and working experience. It has taught me leadeship skills and how to improvise on my skills.

Fantastic

I am really happy being a Goenkan .here we all facilitators are always thinking for the new onnovative areas where a child can grow upon. It has finest principal for the academic transaction

Poor management

They don't provide a good environment .the school management fails to take care of their teachers.any work was assigned to us by any teacher principal anytime without need

In the beginning, it was a great school.

In and around year 2000, it was a great school to work in but now a days it is pathetic. Mr A K Goenka was a great chairman. After that his wife and son creating problem in school even in GD Goenka world school.

Worst Management. Commit many things before joining but don't honor even a single commitment. It's pure Gundaraj and exploitation once you enter the.

Will never advice anyone to opt for this school. Even the placement consultants should review and recommend candidates. They should not spoil the profile of the Job Seekers.

Amazing workplace

The school has excellent faculty and its work culture is very warm yet professional. Besides innovations in education, excellent pedagogies are employed which make teaching-learning a wondeful experience in G.D Goenka

Learning Environment needs to be improved.

There are plenty of first generation learners. Their family least bothered about their dependents study. Thus learning environment is degraded. Teacher not valued and management is incompetent to take any actions to improve it.

Bad environment

That's place where management is so dull and they don't know the way to handle situations. They changed principal like a cloth every time..I saw 4 principles. I don't like that place,no job security,less salary,worst environment,

Pros

Cons

Too much time duration almost 9 hour

I'm very happy with my work profile

Gd Goenka is the place where we are teaching students how can they start their life we are working on students physically and mentally development with help of so many activities. We work on gross motor skills and fine motor skills as we work on kinesthetic intelligence.

Gdg

Happy to work here but due to the recent changes in Management Structure got the work culture hampered and letting the old staff leave and getting there staff which actually decreases the quality

Cons

New Management

Fun teaching and creative environment

Good work life balance. Teaching kids music. Learned to deal with different kids with different skills and make them learn music. Workplace culture is very cooperative. Hardest part of the job is to manage 50 toddlers in a class alone. Enjoyable part is you got to do music and eprform and make kids learn music performance and to be confident.

Pros

SUpportive co employees and bosses with proper work life balance

productive and fun loving environment

a place of growth and u get ample space to put up new ideas and work in a healthy environment .overall the heads are cooperative and work taking the staff along.

Pros

adjustable environment

Cons

School has conducive environment for working and it caters growth of oneself

Gd Goenka is a great school where one can balance both professional and personal life.School is fully air conditioned.I was shouldered with many responsibilities which helped in catering various skills like team work,leadership and creativity.Teachers have flexibility to adopt any method of teaching for the growth of child and at the end school gives international platform for the growth of students and teachers both.

Pros

good salary

Cons

unexpected stay backs

teaching area

it was an awesome experience working in that school. the environment was very nice and the colleagues were very co-operative. the hardest part of the job was long working hours but I still managed everything with smile on my face. the enjoyable part of the job was outing with colleagues at every weekend.

Learning

1. A ptm day is typical day at work. 2. I learned many things like : how to handle the aggressive people, worked with democratic people. 3. Management is average not so good. 4. The hardest part when the admission started (handling them) 5. The most enjoyable is holidays.

full of enthusiastic cultural environment, fun with learn.

G.D Goenka School gave me proper platform to expolre myself in private sector , basically it is school bt if u will indulge urself in it , u will see all the prespectives of management ,finance n everything that u faces in corporate world. As far as my Experience is concerned dont put urself in useless politics of sectors where u work on. Always do wid ur honesty bcz hardwork always sound better than anything.U are there for 8 to 9 hrs , it means u are there for work only , these hrs is not anymore of urs , these are for them of ur superiors. So always beleive in Working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GD Goenka Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GD Goenka Public School with