GeBBs Consulting
View all GeBBs Consulting reviews

GeBBs Consulting

GeBBs Consulting Employee Review

Fun to work

This is a multinational company and its knowledge process outsourcing its any one want to join this company as a fresher ,so i would prefer this kne,and for the future this will be the best apportunity,but salary is not up to the matk..salary growth is very slow..as per the company policys.

Same location

Fun workspace but not productive.

Fun workspace but not productive.Stressful day with work.TL's are not supportive.No fun activities in some processes.Incentives issues.Very chip colleagues.

Good experience

Overall things are same in all organization but as per my review for fresher to start a career as good experience, salary wise increment was very low, but as per learning good
Same location

Work without lots of pressure. Cool management.

My experience with GeBBS is when this Company was learning to stand on its feet. A typical BPO used its physical resources to the maximum. I know so many people who are still working with the Company since it's becoming operative.I wish all the best to the Company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeBBs Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GeBBs Consulting with

• GeBBs Consulting
  • Fun to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?