GeBBS HealthCare Solutions logo
GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

GeBBS HealthCare Solutions Employee Reviews

Good company

Its a good company to work with. However, on the compensation side they are no where near to the market standards.. Extremely low... You can grow fast that is for sure

Cons

Compensation, not structured in initiatives

worst company

The management is very bad whenever they promise they never fulfill it and also the manager ment is very poor the salary is very low. They even dont pay for ot they make us work like a donkey. In emergency cases they even dont provide transport and if they provide also yet the company cab ask money to drop us. And also the quality team screws the agent happyiness

Pros

Na

Cons

Weak management, No promotion, Weak salary, No emergency leaves etc

Only numbers no quality work

Too mucb target,Salary cutting if not reaching to target even after working 12 hr a day.Frustrating environment,Useless management,No personal life,Daily working, even sunday working

Pros

Nothing is free here

Cons

No breaks, too much pressure, i was finishing lunch in 15 min

Not a good company

This place for those who are able to achieve the target for daily salary they give salary on the basis of daily target achieve For e.g 100% target is 40 Account in which you achieved the 50% target they provide you half day salary for that day and if below 50% then it will be marked as absent. So who ever reading this please it is my suggestion don't go for this company. Management is also worst

Pros

Pick up and drop both

Cons

Salary is very less for freshers as well as other field exp they don't count.

Productive good , nice working eniviromemt

Good mangaments, nice atmosphere, working condition, senior and managers good , excellent hra, good condition work gebbs , process good. Transport facilities excellent

Pros

Good and excellent

Good

A very good company to make future

I would like to re join the company, as i have left because of dad health issue, apart from that i had very excellent time in the process, every one was friendly in nature and felt relaxed doin work.

Very bad management not supporting employees

Very bad management not supporting employees I already given them medical reason about my health also submitted supported documents to them still they didn't allow me to take any paid leave they inactive me from the the company . Even though my all Paid leaves was pending..I never ever seen this kind of human in my life.

Cons

15hrs

I would like to recommend this company for any fresher who want to build their career in us healthcare medical billing. It has a really good environment for learning and excelling at skills like communication, excel, team management etc.

Pros

Nice ambience, cooperative colleagues, cafe, spacious work place.

Cons

Sometimes you have to stretch duty hours but not always.

Great place for career oriented people

There is ample of scope at Gebbs Aurangabad. Promotions are fare. Incentives, weekly off, paid leaves etc. are well taken care of by HR team. Management addresses every concern.

Pros

Team outing

Cons

Short breaks

Highly Productive

Target based workload with very less pay but good for freshers who are just starting their career.Lot of politics by mid management.You will be forced to complete your target or keep working after your shift even if your given personal target is completed you will be asked to complete teams target.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Long hours no OT

Jobs at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

See more jobs

Stressful Atmosphere

The work is complicated. Very stressful Atmosphere. Too much politics and no one cares about the work. Compulsory night shifts and the management is poor

I never got the proper total salary....there was always a deduction in the pay.

It was not a good experience working with Gebbs. Salary was half paid...not received a complete salary while working in the company.And the worst part was transport management. They make us wait for 2 hours every day after the shift.

Pros

Fix week off

Cons

Horrible management

Over productive

Alot Work pressure. You have to work on weekends also. Sometimes you will not get OT. You have to extend everyday. In month end you have to do double shift.

No job security

Don't waste time with Gebbs Healthcare Solutions. There is no security for your job. Politics all time to see. Working with Gebbs good for freshers to take experience into medical billing job profile.

Pros

Not anymore I knew

Cons

There are many cons . Just look for something else.

Good

I feel happy to working .Gebbs healthcare . After I joined this company then only I learn many more skills and managing people. Carefully developed and implemented all training Material for existing coders, as well as training new staff annually. Virtual training classes presented via webEx/Audio Conference through PowerPoint presentation.Responsible for Auditing and Trainer the Anesthesia and Surgery (SDS) department and ICD-10 CM diagnosis and CPT4 procedure codes related to surgery and Anesthesia.

Pros

Anesthesia and surgery

Cons

healthcare

Poor management

Hiring process was quick and less complicated. However working with training challenging. Management is not helpful 😡 Payment on time. Cafeteria is organized.

Pros

Hiring less complicated

Cons

Bad management

Protective and learning

➢ To monitor client queries are getting resolved within TAT. ➢ Maintaining, managing and presenting team productivity. ➢ Supporting, coaching and advising junior members of the team. ➢ To ensure bills are raised and payments are received on time from clients.

Pros

Saturday Sunday Week off

Cons

Na

It's medical billing company

It was amazing experience. I had great time. There lots of things we can learn the main advantage is that our communication skills and public confidence gets improved.

For fresher very nice job

For fresher very nice job all graduates can start there carrier from Gebbs. Gebbs management and HR team is very helpful team, they support there employ always, management give party one time in 3 months.

A good company with the worst Management.

We are asked to stay at home during this lockdown for 2 and a half months and they didn't pay the salary and now all the companies have started working whereas our HR didn't have any update which is so frustrating and till the time we won't work we will not get paid.

Productive Supportive Good Managment

Had fun while working with GeBBS Supportive team Management Team leader trainers are good HR is also good No stress beyond the working hours Appreciate the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GeBBS HealthCare Solutions with