GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

GeBBS HealthCare Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews: Senior Medical Coder

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Productive Supportive Good Managment

Had fun while working with GeBBS Supportive team Management Team leader trainers are good HR is also good No stress beyond the working hours Appreciate the work

Only numbers no quality work

Too mucb target,Salary cutting if not reaching to target even after working 12 hr a day.Frustrating environment,Useless management,No personal life,Daily working, even sunday working

Pros

Nothing is free here

Cons

No breaks, too much pressure, i was finishing lunch in 15 min

Experience in gebbs

In gebbs I have learned so many things which I'm grateful for that . They have a nice work environment. They pressure us sometime if it's required. In salary bases they don't pay much to coders..

Gebbs

Great organization to start a career,salary is less but growth is more. You can get to management level soon if you have skill and talent. Awesome canteen.

Gebbs Healthcare

Gebbs healthcare is very worst as compraed to other healthcare companies, HR policies are regularly changed as per management not in favour of employees, no salary increment growth.

productive

productive and fun working environment growth oriented company. appraisals are not based on skill based its profit base, overall its a good comapny .

Nice workplace with good enviroment.

It is a good place for freshers where they can learn a lot of specialities. Everyone is friendly and helpful especially the seniors. The only thing lacking is salary, with a bit more salary this is the perfect place to work and learn many things. It has a very good canteen.

Pros

well connected, good canteen.

Cons

salary

I have been working at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions full-time. Work-life balance is good. You can manage your time well. You get to know a lot of things about medical billing. You will get to know how a team is managed and what issues they face on a daily basis.

Gebbs is one of growing company in healthcare sector. Very much productive.

I got to learn much in gebbs. Like things quality parameter is how much important to customer.Communication skill, How make customer delight. Benefits of coding for payor. Mosy enjoyable part of my job was i use to get lot of interactions with quality members, learning new ideas and new process. Gebbs has good management.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

loads of work within less manpower.

Friendly environment to work

Its a good company,environment is good it feels like we are in a college But the only drawback is that there is no increments so scope of raising our post or at least salary hike. hardest part is that to complete work in short time.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Sometimes

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions?

Great place to learn and grow

Good working enviroment with all supports from senior and knowledge center for fresher and even experience with growth opportunities ,but with less salary pay.