GeBBS HealthCare Solutions logo
GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

GeBBS HealthCare Solutions Culture reviews

Clear

Productive Supportive Good Managment

Had fun while working with GeBBS Supportive team Management Team leader trainers are good HR is also good No stress beyond the working hours Appreciate the work

Highly Productive

Target based workload with very less pay but good for freshers who are just starting their career.Lot of politics by mid management.You will be forced to complete your target or keep working after your shift even if your given personal target is completed you will be asked to complete teams target.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Long hours no OT

Stressful Atmosphere

The work is complicated. Very stressful Atmosphere. Too much politics and no one cares about the work. Compulsory night shifts and the management is poor

No job security

Don't waste time with Gebbs Healthcare Solutions. There is no security for your job. Politics all time to see. Working with Gebbs good for freshers to take experience into medical billing job profile.

Pros

Not anymore I knew

Cons

There are many cons . Just look for something else.

Fun workplace

It was a great experience working with gebbs healthcare. The management was very helpful and co-operative.The seniors are also very helpful. I will recommend to my friends they can work learn and learn something new.

GeBBs is a very good organisation especially if you are a beginner in medical billing field. I would like to share an experience of mine of a hectic day at work. One day I went to the office and came to know that I had to extend my shift that day because there was a huge backlog pending. So that was the most stressful day in the complete one year of my experience at Gebbs but it the supervisors and manager were very supportive. I mean they are very supportive. Almost every person I've met at gebbs, be it the trainers, SME's or TLs, Manager, everybody was very supportive in their respective manner. Targets are quiet achievable, and if they are not achieved on some days there is no humiliation or scoldings from the upper management. The hardest part of the job is break management (for me atleast). The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself, coz i love what i do. I mean the work is very interesting.

Workplace

Fun loving environment Good training team Good report with all clients Helping HR team Appreciating and encouraging management Management and BE Enjoys and supports all fastivals and fun related events

In gebbs healthcare there are lots politics were going on for positions.

While woking in Gebbs Healthcare there are less number of competitors, coz the politics were going on for positions and the end number of people from management are not serious..

Na

It was a wonderful experience working with Gebbs. Things I liked the most were the surrounding ambiance, work culture and no employee is forced to follow the hierarchy and can walk up to anyone to seek help.

Friendly culture and they follow ethical path

Good place to work and people always help you learn new things. They provide proper training to new candidates and work place is also very ambient & greenary

Jobs at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

See more jobs

Very good work health and company policy

Overall all strategies and production design by management is good. No any work politics and favouritism. Work ethics are good and healthy environment for all employees. Value for life

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

Not any

better

workplace is good . but extension other than the working hours it becomes to hectic.target pressure is too much. improve my typing in 3 months. team leader not supportive

Pros

work place is good

Cons

working hours are hectic

Worked as a Process Trainer - US HealthCare

It was one of my most amazing time I have spent in Training new trainees at this place. I have trained more than 65 Batches which included more than 500 trainees approx. Just Amazing!!!!

enjoyed the work

hi, I was working with gebbs healthcare and i learned many things and the managment was good, had friendly enviorment and enjoy the work place and hardest part is resolving the customer problems and enjoyed solving customer problem.

My Review

Working with this Organisation is good since we come across many learning opportunities . Company throws challenges and helps identify the person capability. The hardest part of job is not being paid enough specially the appraisal. Most enjoyable part of job is to come across various challenges we come across and motivation from immediate supervisor.

Pros

healthcare

Cons

Food

OK place to work

Gebbs is a ok place to work, team members are good and supportive, work load is manageable, workplace is culture is not very strict professional and no proper discipline is maintained.

Productive and fun place

I have learned so many things like sending mails and also how to interact with different kind of people. The most enjoyable part was every friday songs were played on the entire floor. Also the benefit of having two weekly offs i.e. sat and sun.

better place to work with

Gebbs is best place to work with supporting folks and good management. the fun activities are awesome and especially the music which plays on the florr on friday is mind blowing.

Just like home

Never felt that I was working in office. It was just like a Second Home for me. Learned regarding Revenue cycle management. work culture was very awesome

It's fun loving environment and good people

Gebbs healthcare is the best till yet I'm working. I have spent quality time with best people and i learned alot from such great people with best knowledge and people of Gebbs is always helpful and supportive

Pros

Courses

Work Experience

At senior level also transparency is not there. Work culture is ok but top management works always under the wraps kind of hush..hush..ways. You get the feeling that instead of management team, everything is controlled by one or two persons only. Its quite confusing.

Pros

Financial stable company, lot to learn

Cons

Lacking transparency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GeBBS HealthCare Solutions with