GeBBS HealthCare Solutions logo

GeBBS HealthCare Solutions Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Good company

Its a good company to work with. However, on the compensation side they are no where near to the market standards.. Extremely low... You can grow fast that is for sure

Cons

Compensation, not structured in initiatives

worst company

The management is very bad whenever they promise they never fulfill it and also the manager ment is very poor the salary is very low. They even dont pay for ot they make us work like a donkey. In emergency cases they even dont provide transport and if they provide also yet the company cab ask money to drop us. And also the quality team screws the agent happyiness

Pros

Na

Cons

Weak management, No promotion, Weak salary, No emergency leaves etc

A very good company to make future

I would like to re join the company, as i have left because of dad health issue, apart from that i had very excellent time in the process, every one was friendly in nature and felt relaxed doin work.

I would like to recommend this company for any fresher who want to build their career in us healthcare medical billing. It has a really good environment for learning and excelling at skills like communication, excel, team management etc.

Pros

Nice ambience, cooperative colleagues, cafe, spacious work place.

Cons

Sometimes you have to stretch duty hours but not always.

Great place for career oriented people

There is ample of scope at Gebbs Aurangabad. Promotions are fare. Incentives, weekly off, paid leaves etc. are well taken care of by HR team. Management addresses every concern.

Pros

Team outing

Cons

Short breaks

Highly Productive

Target based workload with very less pay but good for freshers who are just starting their career.Lot of politics by mid management.You will be forced to complete your target or keep working after your shift even if your given personal target is completed you will be asked to complete teams target.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Long hours no OT

Poor management

Hiring process was quick and less complicated. However working with training challenging. Management is not helpful 😡 Payment on time. Cafeteria is organized.

Pros

Hiring less complicated

Cons

Bad management

Protective and learning

➢ To monitor client queries are getting resolved within TAT. ➢ Maintaining, managing and presenting team productivity. ➢ Supporting, coaching and advising junior members of the team. ➢ To ensure bills are raised and payments are received on time from clients.

Pros

Saturday Sunday Week off

Cons

Na

It's medical billing company

It was amazing experience. I had great time. There lots of things we can learn the main advantage is that our communication skills and public confidence gets improved.

For fresher very nice job

For fresher very nice job all graduates can start there carrier from Gebbs. Gebbs management and HR team is very helpful team, they support there employ always, management give party one time in 3 months.

Jobs at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

See more jobs

A good company with the worst Management.

We are asked to stay at home during this lockdown for 2 and a half months and they didn't pay the salary and now all the companies have started working whereas our HR didn't have any update which is so frustrating and till the time we won't work we will not get paid.

Good company

Overall good company to work for as a fresher. Need to pass certification to clear the training which is easy if you study at least what is taught at training time. Software training is also to be completed through certification. It was hectic work environment but worth it 👌.

competitive fast paced working environment

it is us based medical billing process work .i have learnt the process of medical billing and RCM process .my job was charge posting according to medical code made by coder

Na

It was a wonderful experience working with Gebbs. Things I liked the most were the surrounding ambiance, work culture and no employee is forced to follow the hierarchy and can walk up to anyone to seek help.

Have a great time in my office

A challenging position skills developed with the opportunity for professional growth. It's a family to support all the time...Great time with us..always

Things I learned

Gebbs was my official 1st company I started with. Day to day calling was hectic but it helped me to achieve my confidence while talking with anyone. Learned lots of things in this company.

Friendly culture and they follow ethical path

Good place to work and people always help you learn new things. They provide proper training to new candidates and work place is also very ambient & greenary

Awsome place to work, nice work environment

Supportive seniors Friendly work atmosphere Many Processes to choose from Low stress job On time salary Nice management Good colleagues Good work place ambience

Pros

Good job security

Cons

No such cons

Good place to work..We can set career in this company.. good staff.. management was good.. they value our work.. every thing was good.. healthy envoirnment.. job security its there

Gebbs

Great organization to start a career,salary is less but growth is more. You can get to management level soon if you have skill and talent. Awesome canteen.

Very good work health and company policy

Overall all strategies and production design by management is good. No any work politics and favouritism. Work ethics are good and healthy environment for all employees. Value for life

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

Not any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GeBBS HealthCare Solutions with