GeBBS HealthCare Solutions logo
GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

GeBBS HealthCare Solutions Management reviews

Clear

For fresher very nice job

For fresher very nice job all graduates can start there carrier from Gebbs. Gebbs management and HR team is very helpful team, they support there employ always, management give party one time in 3 months.

worst company

The management is very bad whenever they promise they never fulfill it and also the manager ment is very poor the salary is very low. They even dont pay for ot they make us work like a donkey. In emergency cases they even dont provide transport and if they provide also yet the company cab ask money to drop us. And also the quality team screws the agent happyiness

Pros

Na

Cons

Weak management, No promotion, Weak salary, No emergency leaves etc

Only numbers no quality work

Too mucb target,Salary cutting if not reaching to target even after working 12 hr a day.Frustrating environment,Useless management,No personal life,Daily working, even sunday working

Pros

Nothing is free here

Cons

No breaks, too much pressure, i was finishing lunch in 15 min

Not a good company

This place for those who are able to achieve the target for daily salary they give salary on the basis of daily target achieve For e.g 100% target is 40 Account in which you achieved the 50% target they provide you half day salary for that day and if below 50% then it will be marked as absent. So who ever reading this please it is my suggestion don't go for this company. Management is also worst

Pros

Pick up and drop both

Cons

Salary is very less for freshers as well as other field exp they don't count.

Very bad management not supporting employees

Very bad management not supporting employees I already given them medical reason about my health also submitted supported documents to them still they didn't allow me to take any paid leave they inactive me from the the company . Even though my all Paid leaves was pending..I never ever seen this kind of human in my life.

Cons

15hrs

I would like to recommend this company for any fresher who want to build their career in us healthcare medical billing. It has a really good environment for learning and excelling at skills like communication, excel, team management etc.

Pros

Nice ambience, cooperative colleagues, cafe, spacious work place.

Cons

Sometimes you have to stretch duty hours but not always.

Great place for career oriented people

There is ample of scope at Gebbs Aurangabad. Promotions are fare. Incentives, weekly off, paid leaves etc. are well taken care of by HR team. Management addresses every concern.

Pros

Team outing

Cons

Short breaks

Highly Productive

Target based workload with very less pay but good for freshers who are just starting their career.Lot of politics by mid management.You will be forced to complete your target or keep working after your shift even if your given personal target is completed you will be asked to complete teams target.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Long hours no OT

Stressful Atmosphere

The work is complicated. Very stressful Atmosphere. Too much politics and no one cares about the work. Compulsory night shifts and the management is poor

I never got the proper total salary....there was always a deduction in the pay.

It was not a good experience working with Gebbs. Salary was half paid...not received a complete salary while working in the company.And the worst part was transport management. They make us wait for 2 hours every day after the shift.

Pros

Fix week off

Cons

Horrible management

Jobs at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

See more jobs

Poor management

Hiring process was quick and less complicated. However working with training challenging. Management is not helpful 😡 Payment on time. Cafeteria is organized.

Pros

Hiring less complicated

Cons

Bad management

Productive Supportive Good Managment

Had fun while working with GeBBS Supportive team Management Team leader trainers are good HR is also good No stress beyond the working hours Appreciate the work

Fun workplace

It was a great experience working with gebbs healthcare. The management was very helpful and co-operative.The seniors are also very helpful. I will recommend to my friends they can work learn and learn something new.

GeBBs is a very good organisation especially if you are a beginner in medical billing field. I would like to share an experience of mine of a hectic day at work. One day I went to the office and came to know that I had to extend my shift that day because there was a huge backlog pending. So that was the most stressful day in the complete one year of my experience at Gebbs but it the supervisors and manager were very supportive. I mean they are very supportive. Almost every person I've met at gebbs, be it the trainers, SME's or TLs, Manager, everybody was very supportive in their respective manner. Targets are quiet achievable, and if they are not achieved on some days there is no humiliation or scoldings from the upper management. The hardest part of the job is break management (for me atleast). The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself, coz i love what i do. I mean the work is very interesting.

Good company for fresher

If you are fresher then this is the best place. Mistakes are well taken care of, feedback are constructive, mostly they have teens working for pocket money.

Workplace

Fun loving environment Good training team Good report with all clients Helping HR team Appreciating and encouraging management Management and BE Enjoys and supports all fastivals and fun related events

Overall good company not happy with management part.

Target pressure, management not good ,salary issue , incentive issue ,need extend shift of daily basis and also need to work on Saturday as well ..so not satisfied

Good place to start as a starter if you are interested in medical billing

They have a good management and clients. Work is done systematically unlike other KPO's. They take good care of their employees. Training period is best, almost of a month. Need more professional organizations like this.

Good

Quite good working experience. Traveling and safety is good. Management was good. Salary range was not good though. Work pressure during month ends.

In gebbs healthcare there are lots politics were going on for positions.

While woking in Gebbs Healthcare there are less number of competitors, coz the politics were going on for positions and the end number of people from management are not serious..

Bad experience

Team leader is also worst he didnt help in job.There is Worst management.no helping people.salary is too low.and the timing of job in time is up to time but out time is no limits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GeBBS HealthCare Solutions with