GEEBEE Education Pvt. Ltd

GEEBEE Education Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Good place to work if achieving targets is your passion

Best place to work if continuos updation of new information and achieving monthly targets is your skill. Less support from Management hence one should learn on own and try to become independent as soon as possible. Good work life balance and time consuming is very less for commuting. Dosage of daily new information which upgrades our communication and knowledge.

Pros

Fixed job timings hence good work life balance

Cons

Target oriented job if unable to achieve desired targets then difficult to work

Relaxed and secured job

Its a good organization..working environment is very good...as itz a small org. So i cannot expect much from them..but very supportive n understandable people are there.

Fun place to work

GB was friendly place to work. Was handling student visa process for different countries. Management is very good. The workplace culture was friendly. The hardest part of the job was seasonal and sometimes most enjoyable since it gave me opportunity to learn admin related work.

Negative Environment

The timings are very good like time to time coming and time to time leaving the office. But the management is not good. Too much of rules and regulations.

Lively place with loads of fun at work

2015 I worked at Geebee Education Pvt Ltd as a Counselor. This Company is into overseas education and sends students abroad for fulfilling their education dreams. My responsibilities included suggesting the correct country and course as per the student’s current education and completing the student’s application and sending it to the chosen university. Then coordinating with the university and getting the offer letter for the student. This job position helped me in improving my communication skills as well as my persuasion skills namely convincing students to go for the right choice on the basis of their education and their liking. Again I was able to actually put to use what I had learned theoretically at College.

Working as Verbal Aptitude Faculty for IELTS, GRE and GMAT.

Good place to work, having session on IELTS and verbal aptitude, grammatical corrections for students who are preparing for IELTS.

Good to start career

Typical day at work was ok. Company keep training their employees.Management is approachable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEEBEE Education Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GEEBEE Education Pvt. Ltd with