GeeksforGeeks Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

Fun

Good working environment, it is one of the best place to intern as it provides with ample opportunity to grow and learn different tech stacks along your core learning.

Good to start

It's a good place to start and gain some initial experience of how things work. Great teams. Good learning curve. You will find some good tasks to learn from them.

Insights into GeeksforGeeks

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and Good Place to work

As a software engineer at GeeksforGeeks, I am delighted to share my positive experience working for this renowned organization. GeeksforGeeks is not only a widely recognized platform for computer science enthusiasts, but it is also an excellent company to work for.One of the standout aspects of GeeksforGeeks is its commitment to fostering a culture of learning and growth. The company provides its employees with numerous opportunities to enhance their technical skills and expand their knowledge base. GeeksforGeeks offers regular training sessions, workshops, and hackathons, which not only help us stay updated with the latest industry trends but also encourage us to think creatively and solve complex problems.Moreover, GeeksforGeeks has a highly talented and supportive team. The company attracts some of the best minds in the industry, which creates an environment of collaboration and encourages knowledge sharing. The management and senior engineers are approachable and always willing to lend a helping hand, making it easy for new employees to integrate into the team seamlessly.GeeksforGeeks also offers a healthy work-life balance. The company recognizes the importance of personal well-being and ensures that employees have flexible working hours, allowing us to maintain a harmonious equilibrium between our personal and professional lives. This flexibility enhances productivity and job satisfaction, leading to a positive and motivated workforce.Additionally, GeeksforGeeks provides ample opportunities for career advancement. The company offers clear growth paths and performance-based -

Good company for learning in field of IT

Very good company for learning purpose.Good office culture.Good for educators and students.Good management.Provide lunch and breakfast.The negative point is 6 Months internship at low salary.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 Months internship

Good place to work and grow

I worked in the marketing team but had to coordinate with other teams as well. Managers are nice and supportive and do fair assessments for incentives and promotions. You can grow here depending on your quality of work and reliability

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

I write articles related tp various domains of computer science. I am involved in the content creation. I really like the team at GeeksforGeeks.I enjoyed working.

Greekforgreek website No work pressure you can work on your own time

Greekforgreek Offers the best services for students andna lot of students gaining the knowledge and learning experience in Good communication skills in English like writing, understanding, speaking and much more

Procuctive

The managers take care of their employees a lot.They emphasis a lot on learning.They always ensure that a new employee always feel comfortable.Work life balance is great here .Every team member is very friendly and helpful.All employees are valued and respected here

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Mental Freedom and so relaxed work culture

If you want to grow and earn simultaneously then GeeksforGeeks is the place for you. It's a very much suitable workplace for the fresher applicant with a handsome salary.

Very nice

• Designed a Machine Learning Online Course. Worked on supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. • Built models for frequent itemset mining, NLP applications.

Jobs at GeeksforGeeks

See more jobs

Decent Experience!

Learnt a lot in the process of writing articles to be published on the platform. Easy to approach peers and reviewers. Timely reviews from reviewers and replies from HR department.

Productive And Fun Workplace

Environment at the office is very nice. Productive work is done even interns are made done complete work as employees. Everyone is very friendly. Many Team outings happen.

It was the best experience of my life and a life changing platform.

Have to take these kind of exp. to change your life,you got to know about your strength,and got a opportunity to earn perks and you just require to carry your basic skills for that.

Pros

Got to know about your strength.

Good

Good work life balance. You will learn team work. Work from home is available. Overall it is a good experience working here.

Productive and fun workplace

Work is really fun as I got to learn a lot from this internship. My colleagues were also interns but were very knowledgeable which helped to evolve in the field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeeksforGeeks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare GeeksforGeeks with

Learn about GeeksforGeeks in popular locations

• GeeksforGeeks
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?