General Insurance Company

General Insurance Company Employee Reviews

no work life balance

no work life balance and politics .. hike not up to level. you have to work even holiday, especially month end you should forget your lunch and diner.

Pros

No sales target if you are ops

Cons

no work life balance and politics

Good

SOme of them are typical days when moving from one place to another and then another in a short time period. Learnt great experience in life. time and situation management is grasped

This is my review summary for my position at General Insurance.

Working at General Insurance Company was a positive and learning experience. I conducted intakes, treatment planning with a person-centered approach. I also worked with clients and their families to continue making sure that their loved ones were receiving appropriate services and changing them as needed. I enjoyed working with the clients and their families. A typical day at work was a morning staff meeting, making sales calls, meeting with clients and families in a person-centered approach, paperwork, and working with staff to ensure that clients were getting was appropriate for clients needs. I learned a lot about working with seniors and their families and their concerns about their loved ones. The management was positive and supportive and we met once a week, but he had an open door policy if I needed to get his advice on something. The workplace culture was positive and diverse which was great. Working long days to accommodate clients families who were working was sometimes hard, but I enjoyed meeting with them. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with clients and their families and feeling that I was being helpful and supportive to them.

Pros

Flexible schduling

Cons

Doing a lot of evening hours of work.

Productive and Fun working place

Able to work hard using learnt professional skills. And I am also capable of working well under pressure. Can organize myself with tasks and carry out it without procastination. Have wise knowledge in the Human Resource field which i have gained through my past experience.

Excellent

Productive and fun workplace Was my first job. I learned a lot, was an school for me The staff was like my family for me. Good benefits and opportunities.

Happy To Work as Independent Surveyor

Experienced Everything as an Independent Surveyor/Loss Assessor in Tezpur Sonitpur Assam. Found well enough to deal with my Client during my tenure without any complication.

This wasa very good company to work for and the people I worked with were great. However, the company is no longer in existance.

A typical day at work consisted of verifying coverage, setting up claims, delivering files, transcription of documents such as letters and interviews, call insureds and claimants, documenting information, copying, faxing, filing, and whatever else needed to be done.

Pros

Good benefits and excellent working conditions.

Cons

Company is no longer in existance.

very productive workplace

great place to work very productive great atmosphere great co-workers - everyone is like family management has an open door policy great opportunity for advancement

Pros

great benefits

Jammu

General insurance sector is good and i always give my best to the company and now i want to start a part time job also.

Better enviroment for work

To get a satisfactory suitable position in better work environments where knowledge, good interpersonal skills and indefatigable approach towards work would be exposed to serve the organization better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• General Insurance Company