General Mills

India159 reviews

Found 159 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,421 reviews
timingindiaculturebalancesnackgrowthlifelearning

Relaxed work culture

No pressure and chilled managers. Work life balance is well maintained. Growth is little bit slowed but overall work culture is very good. Staffs are very supportive.

Great leadership and company culture

Great place to work literally! Employee Friendly organization, work life balance is good. Good leadership. Not enough challenging work.

Cons

Salary hikes

General Mills insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and fun workplace

I am having a good time working over here , getting to learn different things and I have handled more than one process in the 6 months I have worked here and looking forward to learn more in the years to come.

Pros

Good Working Atmosphere, Free Snacks and Dinner, Free Transport, Wifi bills are reimbursed

Cons

Inter-company growth can be a bit slow for majority of people and can make growth that much slower.

Amazing company to work with. The company culture is diverse and employer engagement is encouraged.

Good company to work with. Management and leads are approachable and supportive in all manner. Company environment is also good and emloyee friendly.

Good work culture

as long as your work is completed no one really bothers what your doing in your free time. there are good faculties provided as most of the roles have shifts, depending on your team and manager the work culture changes throughout the company

The management give so much care for their employees as they give trainings and other employee gatherings to make a balance in work and family life.

The work pressure from the management was not too much, meeting the customers directly and understanding their issues, doubts and clearing them was a different experience.

Good Company to work. work life balance.

Good Company to work, but promotions and appraisals are based on favorites and not individual performance. good place to work. during this pandemic company was very supportive.

Pros

job security, friendly work culture

Cons

Na

I get new atmosphere in this company

It's is learning parts of my life, it's training as per the future development based it helps to career growth section. Then I learn in fmcg marketing.

Pros

Best for incentive concept

Cons

Shorts

Lot of things to learn for beginners

> Flexible working hours > Team Support> Lots of fun event> Freshers can learn a lot > Unnecessary frequent meetings of HR and Other dept. heads which is not related to our work field and thus it doesn't add value to our work but we are forced to attend.> Senior level managers behaves like they own the company. Some are arrogant.

Best Place to Work and Work will keep you busy for Sure

Challenging Work, Many new things to Learn, Freedom for Decision Making Coaching by Leader is Advantage, You will always be focused for making Improvement in Process. Helpful People and Good Team work Lot of Meetings need to be discontinued

Pros

Compensation & Flexibility

Cons

Too many Meetings

One of the best company to work with

Best food company to work with whcih will empower you, give freedom, work life balane and reasonably well salary. Your talents are recognizedYou have family environment. GM culture will embrace you

Pros

In house coffess shop at subsided rates Free evening snack

Great place for women

Excellent work life balance, excellent transparency. Also people are very supportive and respect the idea of work life balance. Only cons I find is hike which is often less than expected.

Productive and Fun work place

Best work place, Great learning, Fun workplace, Result oriented work, Annul get-together, Best in industry for food safety and EHS work culture........

Pros

Balanced work life, flexible timings, Growth

Cons

Na

Awesome Company with great learning

The Supply Chain Department I work for is really very energetic. The culture is very great. You have great work life balance and at the same time your always challenged with new problems.The environment is very conducive for growth. Being an MNC you would see very less politics.

Pros

Pickup and Drop, Free Lunch, Gym Facility, Great Work Culture

Cons

Underpaid

Over all ok

Managnet level is so bad there is no management no one can guide for job role and on that orgnazation no life in distributer level that's mens in distributer level no safe job

Good Place to work

Good company to work - but Management not good .Managers dose not work on ground level - all are busy with corporate stuff . Has early moving advantage in Indian market specially . but General Mills over all group has a good work ethics ..but it will be good if that actually should implement in ground level .

Productive and Enjoyable

Full Day Busy with work , Having openness in sahring my views,Team work,Learned to build up my carrier as a proffessional,Timely reporting was the hardest part,People's support was the enjoyable, All the people around were co-operative,Management was cooperative to overcome any panic situation.

Stressful and Unfriendly Workplace

This organisation is a place were our ideas are not valued and people expect us to only follow orders. Politics at the highest level can make people loose peace of mind.

Good Learning and personal growth

Good learning, nice workplace, opportunities for growth, managers are good. Salary can be made better. Fast track growth program for exceptional talent.

Work culture was good

I was a contract attorney so my hours were flexible and work satisfaction was high Variety of legal work was outsourced to me by in house counsel. Was happy to learn new areas at the same time extend my expertise to the company.

Decent place

Not the best work-life balance in certain department bt a decent place. Different departments where you can move via IJP and explore what suits you best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Mills. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare General Mills with

• General Mills
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?