GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD

GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD Employee Reviews

India76 reviews

consultantsalaryclientculturestartlearngoodexperience

Productive and Fun place

Overall satisfaction,Nice organisation,work well and fare,cooperative manner, advance in technical management..I had good experience as an employee,want to work in with an future build up opportunity

Worthless company for employees

Genius is one of the bad company I had worked in my carrier. They have put lot pressure for their employees.I have faces health issue to resign the company. They have also charged 10000 if you not continued 1 year service period in their company. They didn't tell that point at the time of joining.I have seen many more people has left their job role with frustrating the workload.

GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Good work experience with ginius

Genius consultant Pvt is very good people and helping hand to each other and positive persons I am very happy to join the this company company good experienced working with her people

Good work culture but no job security

Overall work experience is ok but worst management decisions. They transfer me from visakhapatnam to Kerala. And they terminate me there.They said simply as per their agreement policy at the time of joining there was no confirmation on my continuation of my job. Even if they terminate me at visakhapatnam I am happy rather than transferring other state and send termination orders.

Toxic w9rk environment

There's a culture of yelling at employees whenever one makes a mistake. No work life balance. Only work here if you need work experience. This was about six years ago. Just for context.

Pros

I don't find any

Cons

Everything's that one can think of.

Culture where you can socialize.

Many actually.Very bad compensation..Promotions are basis on tenurity, not basis the skillset.You can't move to other vertical untill and unless the mercy of your mgmtBenefits are so useless in comparison to other organisations.

Productive and fun working

NICE place to start career fir freshers. Regular Friday is fun day. Some creative activities are there for mood refreshing. A good initiative by hr team, they have their own pf trust. Basically there are provided all type of third party staffing solutions to big clients like tcs, pec etc.

Pros

Punctuality

Cons

Salary, colleagues

Productive and fun working

It is a great experience working with Genius Consultant ltd. Friendly environment and it is a very good company to work with. All types of benefits are provided by this company

Productive and fun workplace

From genius consultant give me a good work place. I am worked with Vodafone Idea ltd based on genius payroll. So workplace is productive and safe. Environment is also good. But it's a short term project, Only 10 months. so I am suggesting to the consultancy atleast you provide a company it should be minimum 1year contract base.

Nil

It was an awesome working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD?

good but contract based

good company going daily out locations calls free work relax mind set enjoyable work and other engineers very friendly good manager good teem leader

Pros

free lanch

good place to work

Good working culture, team management and defining the job role is good. Dairy culture is also very good to prepare the to do list for a day. good Organization

Good to work at Genius consultant Ltd for a Client of Tata Projects Limited

Had a Good chance to work in a competitive environment and it's an efficient way of treating and Caring of Injured and Emergency situation for the employee working in Power plant construction areas.

Good workplace

Management or back end team was bit slow in responding to the employees deputed at locations, and was total in control of the clients rather than the Genius team. Ontime salary and other support from Genius team

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good for starting out in Recruiting

I was appointed as Assistant Manager in the company but there is a lot of Challenge to working Inter Department redundancies, Headquarter Management not aligning with other branches.

A great leaning patform to enhance your career

Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great.

Delay Salary

1) Delay in salary process. 2)please dont wait for clients payment for releasing genius payroll employees. 3) it's humble request just do it salary process as same as all MNC COMPANY'S DATE eg. Month end 29,30 and 31.

Working environment

This is a consultancy, good working environment. Genius consultant do not organise the interview. Offers good salary. No working pressure. Supportive team.

Looking for a job with good pay

Good company to work with, taking care of employees as well as all benifit which applies. Always support staff and conducting training in regular intervals.

House keeping supervise

I am job new location and time again That supposed successful job,kolkata job and everything all good though house keeping supervise I hope so excited job

This is the worst company i am ever worked with..

I am leaving this company almost 2 years ago but still I am not able to withdrawal my of pf amount..they are saying that your pf amount in our charity or wht..and u hve to transfer that amount but nobody is helping on me in this i have mailed many times but nobody is responding...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD with