GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD

GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD Culture reviews

Clear

Good to work at Genius consultant Ltd for a Client of Tata Projects Limited

Had a Good chance to work in a competitive environment and it's an efficient way of treating and Caring of Injured and Emergency situation for the employee working in Power plant construction areas.

Toxic w9rk environment

There's a culture of yelling at employees whenever one makes a mistake. No work life balance. Only work here if you need work experience. This was about six years ago. Just for context.

Pros

I don't find any

Cons

Everything's that one can think of.

good place to work

Good working culture, team management and defining the job role is good. Dairy culture is also very good to prepare the to do list for a day. good Organization

nice work place.

nice work culture,helpful colleges,working environment. Deputed at other client,pretty nice experience with genius consultant. Think that the nice workplace for the freshers.

Good company

Very good company to work with. Managed client & team. Managed 25 clients. Worked into both IT & Non-IT recruitment. Managed a 3 member team. Worked as senior Manager_PSS.

Company politics at its best

Most overrated job consultancy in the market , charges a lot from clients,no benefits to employees,only company politics and showoff, only favourismm

Pros

politics

Cons

politics

Learning

Typical day at work would be at month ends Learning wise the management has no restrictions Management an overall opinion is good Workplace culture: Good The hardest part of job would be too much of work load per person Enjoyable part of job is colleagues

Pros

Team outing and employee engagement

Cons

Work load

It was a nice experience to work as a Team, a team which always taking care of each and everyone. The most important thing is that I learned a lot while working and enjoyed the work. Workplace Culture is awesome.

Good Company

It is one of the best company to work with. Great working Environment and great culture. Flexible working Environment. Provides great scope new comers.

Very good place for growth

exposure is good learning is good cross functional work hike on designation wise is good politics are there but favorite place to work never feel stressed hardest part was like when your team member is not working then you have to take all charge individually along with your .

Pros

learinng

Cons

growth

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD?

Its lovely exprience to work with my current company with helpful team.

Being an HR professional giving our best is only possible when we have good working culture and supportive team and employees as well then only we can ensure our good performance and productivity for the organization.

Productive Workplace

In the Genius Consultant Ltd., Until I was working, I enjoyed with the surroundings and work culture. It was Amazing working with them till a long period.

Fun place to work

I liked the work culture the most about this co. But they pay salary way below industry standards. Also they lack proper planning as far as software development is concerned.

Productive and fun workplace

It's great working environment there. Management is always very supporting.

Very Good

Work culture is very good co-worker is very halpfull management is good salary no problem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD with