GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD

GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Culture where you can socialize.

Many actually.Very bad compensation..Promotions are basis on tenurity, not basis the skillset.You can't move to other vertical untill and unless the mercy of your mgmtBenefits are so useless in comparison to other organisations.

Toxic w9rk environment

There's a culture of yelling at employees whenever one makes a mistake. No work life balance. Only work here if you need work experience. This was about six years ago. Just for context.

Pros

I don't find any

Cons

Everything's that one can think of.

Productive and fun working

NICE place to start career fir freshers. Regular Friday is fun day. Some creative activities are there for mood refreshing. A good initiative by hr team, they have their own pf trust. Basically there are provided all type of third party staffing solutions to big clients like tcs, pec etc.

Pros

Punctuality

Cons

Salary, colleagues

Productive and fun working

It is a great experience working with Genius Consultant ltd. Friendly environment and it is a very good company to work with. All types of benefits are provided by this company

Nil

It was an awesome working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Good for starting out in Recruiting

I was appointed as Assistant Manager in the company but there is a lot of Challenge to working Inter Department redundancies, Headquarter Management not aligning with other branches.

A great leaning patform to enhance your career

Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great.

Working environment

This is a consultancy, good working environment. Genius consultant do not organise the interview. Offers good salary. No working pressure. Supportive team.

House keeping supervise

I am job new location and time again That supposed successful job,kolkata job and everything all good though house keeping supervise I hope so excited job

This is the worst company i am ever worked with..

I am leaving this company almost 2 years ago but still I am not able to withdrawal my of pf amount..they are saying that your pf amount in our charity or wht..and u hve to transfer that amount but nobody is helping on me in this i have mailed many times but nobody is responding...

I learned a lot at Genius Consultant

Genius consultant is a good company for learning and growth perspective. I learned a lot about the recruitment process. It was direct interaction with client. Taking the interview and salary negotiation.

egar to learn new things at work to enhance my skillset

The previous experience and taught me the management and plan the progress in work. Have faced new and repetitive challenges but it has helped me to build my confidence and walk forward to take up new challenges.

Work at genius consultants limited

Recruited by genius consutants and placed at one of their clients as payroll employee.Works for 2 years only 3 digit increment.Nobody from genius consultants contacted me in the 2 years.I got only a fraction of my PF amount after 8 months of resignation.

Pros

Hired for a big company payrolls

Cons

They dont bother after placing at client location

Good Company

It is one of the best company to work with. Great working Environment and great culture. Flexible working Environment. Provides great scope new comers.

Learnt a lot

Joined this company as a recruitment consultant. Very friendly co workers and really helped me a lot to learn new things. This is where i started my career as a consultant

good experience , Working on contract payroll , Increment was their on every year but 10%, overall good experience, Since i was working on contact basis for TCS , so no much salary increment

Pros

30 min

Learning

I Have learnt lots of new skills like Complience, Payroll, Recruitment, Training and Development. It is good company for learning where one can star his or her career as a fresher

Family driven organization

It is a ok kind of organization. Sales opportunities are lacking especially finding customers for Temporary Staffing services was tough especially in Chennai market. Chennai Management was not so encouraging. For fresher it could be ok to start the career but learning also minimum.

Pros

Good company for beginners to learn

Cons

Have to report to multiple managers

Fun place to work

I liked the work culture the most about this co. But they pay salary way below industry standards. Also they lack proper planning as far as software development is concerned.

Genius conslultancy

It is a well known consultancy. an employee didn't get the sufficient salary benefits. this is good company for freshers those who starts their career.

Great work place

Well it was a good place to work. everyday was a fun & i really enjoyed my job.get to know new technologies as well as upgrading my skills.good office environment.got an opportunity to work with a big LAN environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD with