GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD

GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD Management reviews

Clear

Culture where you can socialize.

Many actually.Very bad compensation..Promotions are basis on tenurity, not basis the skillset.You can't move to other vertical untill and unless the mercy of your mgmtBenefits are so useless in comparison to other organisations.

Good work culture but no job security

Overall work experience is ok but worst management decisions. They transfer me from visakhapatnam to Kerala. And they terminate me there.They said simply as per their agreement policy at the time of joining there was no confirmation on my continuation of my job. Even if they terminate me at visakhapatnam I am happy rather than transferring other state and send termination orders.

Toxic w9rk environment

There's a culture of yelling at employees whenever one makes a mistake. No work life balance. Only work here if you need work experience. This was about six years ago. Just for context.

Pros

I don't find any

Cons

Everything's that one can think of.

good place to work

Good working culture, team management and defining the job role is good. Dairy culture is also very good to prepare the to do list for a day. good Organization

Good workplace

Management or back end team was bit slow in responding to the employees deputed at locations, and was total in control of the clients rather than the Genius team. Ontime salary and other support from Genius team

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good for starting out in Recruiting

I was appointed as Assistant Manager in the company but there is a lot of Challenge to working Inter Department redundancies, Headquarter Management not aligning with other branches.

egar to learn new things at work to enhance my skillset

The previous experience and taught me the management and plan the progress in work. Have faced new and repetitive challenges but it has helped me to build my confidence and walk forward to take up new challenges.

Company politics at its best

Most overrated job consultancy in the market , charges a lot from clients,no benefits to employees,only company politics and showoff, only favourismm

Pros

politics

Cons

politics

Good growing nationalise company with cutomize services

a typical good days at work with pressure and learning prospects, learn to handle the situation and resolve critical issue smoothly, management needs to make good organized structure with proper planning of work and maintain standardization process to set specific process and amendment should be intimate on time internally, the hardest part of job is to work like one man army which i enjoyed every time where I have completes task individually and moral goes high afterwards.

Pros

Less welfare means

Cons

Long hours work

Learning

Typical day at work would be at month ends Learning wise the management has no restrictions Management an overall opinion is good Workplace culture: Good The hardest part of job would be too much of work load per person Enjoyable part of job is colleagues

Pros

Team outing and employee engagement

Cons

Work load

A Hectic and Fruitful daily schedule

Day Start with Self Planning. Critical Issues assessment, Team Meeting and Tasking. Mail/Mobile Management, Discussion with Superior, Payments follow up, Advances and Debtors Management. Client Meetings and Evening Meeting with Team etc....

Pros

ok

Cons

ok

Family driven organization

It is a ok kind of organization. Sales opportunities are lacking especially finding customers for Temporary Staffing services was tough especially in Chennai market. Chennai Management was not so encouraging. For fresher it could be ok to start the career but learning also minimum.

Pros

Good company for beginners to learn

Cons

Have to report to multiple managers

Fun place to work

I liked the work culture the most about this co. But they pay salary way below industry standards. Also they lack proper planning as far as software development is concerned.

Starter

Good for starters , good management support . Steady process of salary and other related works . Deputed company is far connect with Genius but more options are there to switch

Good company to learn

Good in terms of learning. Salary below market standard. No work life balance. Top management / leadership is very good. Co workers are friendly and supportive.

Pros

Good leadership

Cons

Bad HR Policies

good place to work

at the time of interview they told me they gonna appoint me in hardcore finance section but they put me in payroll management section and assured me to transfer after few months but when I started the job I found each and every junior stuff of payroll management have been promised in the same way but some of them are working there 3.5 to 4 year but they are yet not transferred to hardcore accounts department and I think Its a breach of trust.

Pros

they celebrate birthday of each employee

Cons

long working hour low incriment

Commercial accounts payroll compliance

i am working Genius Consultants Ltd. in my career 13 years in experience apply my knowledge, experience and ideas to develop high calibre professional skill and effective management.

enjoyable

A good place to work at, but management should be a bit more vigilant about all its employees and avoid any biasedness towards any particular employee.

Good Environment people are responsive

Good atmosphere for working,gives priority to every ones view.people are down to earth,some HR policies are poor

Pros

Growth

Cons

HR Policy

Productive and fun workplace

It's great working environment there. Management is always very supporting.

Very Good

Work culture is very good co-worker is very halpfull management is good salary no problem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GENIUS CONSULTANTS LTD with