Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 4,741 reviews matching the search
Productive but not fully supportive and understanding, being an intern they didn't focus much. Salary/stipend paid is market competitive. New technologies adopted and seems like growing company.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Understanding
I was happy working with Genpact as the training program at Genpact is the best and we learn to perfection. The work culture is great at Genpact and we are exposed to international exposure where we learn many a things and start implementing them on our work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Insurance
Good work/life balance and opportunities to grow if you have it in you.You can have a good/bad manager or good/bad colleagues depending how you are with them. If you are result driven and avoid people who do politics it will be a smooth sailing.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Payout is not good.
Excellent company to work for in terms of job security, fun activity at work place, team work, no individual target in most of the process, excellent support from leadership etc. Makes genpact one of the best company to work for.
My Experience Working With Genpact Was Great. A Good Managed Company Like Of People Training And Development. Learnt Lot Of Domain Specific Skills And Implemented To Acheive The Career Objectives Goals. Work Life Balance. Some Time Stretching Long Hours According To Business Requirenents.
Pros
Training And Development Workplace
Cons
Long Hours Working
Lowest pay compared to other MNCs.High pressure of work.Genpact try to extract the work of two people from at a very low salary.No way cab facility.
Genpact is a very good place to work with the excellent environment and the support staff. By having so many process one can learn a lot. Having job security etc. I can only say "Genpact it just happens " thats it. Thank you.
Good Company, Eco friendly work culture and learnings. Great carrier opportunities with in the organization. Good environment and all the aspects are very well constructed in a peaceful manner.
Pros
Not really
Cons
Manageable
Overall salary wise very bad and Genpact has very good clients in improvement areas can improve your skills Ex :Good Training and development skillsLong-term goals it will not suit for individuals and poor salary structure.
Pros
Good knowledge and experience can improve more skills
Cons
No promotions just politics, if you ask managers in 1 on 1 they will say you we don't have proper Budget
Workday for me is of 9 hours, which extends everyday to 10-11 hours, specially in WFH.In my case I didn't have a designated role within my team, I got the opportunity to learn a lot, may be the hard way, but I liked it.Mangagement is Ok type, like everyone else they brag about the employees and the learning environment (Genome, Edcast, etc.), but it is not worth of that much praise, they should take some reviews from employees.They try to organise very few events where they try people to laugh/appreciate, but that ain't enough, as there is not much perks.The hardest part of the job (I'll name two):1. Work on weekend / Overtime2. G Apps/ Website sucks, its difficult to get the things done, may be they need to hire a good web/app developer.The most enjoyable part of the job for me will be the various challenges, which help me to learn more.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Extended Working Hours, No perks, Salary
Genpact is my first it job it took a week to know that my is confirmed and i am glad working in such a reputed company.
Genpact is a great opportunity for me to learn new process techniques and management skills. Appritiated the encouragement given by company and collegues. Social activities and employee refreshments too good to have in the company.
Pros
Classroom sessions for learn new things
Cons
Not having proper cab facilities
Excellent company to kick start your career lots of activities will be held everyday...you will keep learning on new things everyday its a challanege to explore genpact and its services across the world..it has many sub process its a leading company and provides ample of opportunities/trainings/perks to employees
Pros
Cafeteria, Snacks n coffee with drinks
Cons
Starting salary will be less later on From MT level it will keep increasing😭
Amazingly supportive staff and the policies are awesome. Your job is totally secured here. Flexible options to work. Part time full time your choice .
Pros
On time salary + frequent Overtime with good payouts
Cons
Longhours
No grouth to learn new things.HR team dont support when your in bench to move to other technoliges /projects/Very less hikes.Mainly no jobsecurity
It was a good experience working in genpact. The management was good. Proper training was provided. Process was very knowledgeable and dynamic. We can learn a lot of things and improve our technical knowledge.
Contract basis jobs in this company have no security. People in IT department mostly are on bench. Would not recommend if you have other better options.
It was a good experience working in Genpact. The management is good and coporative. Team management is really very good. Every member of the team is so supportive and helpful
Like to join again. Pls help with the process of rejoining. Request you to hire xemployess also. Give me an opportunity to join again. It will be good for me . Worked as a process developer. Given a chance I'll prove myself again.
If we keep salary aside, Great place to work for anyone. We can learn many things in Genpact. Genpact also provides training for career and personal development.
Till now I have worked under 2 managers and from both of them I have learned how they manage the work,their team, they try to understand their people well, very cooperative.People has complaints, but till now I have never faced that much, my 1 year went pretty well.
Pros
Wrk Life balance, work from home fcailites, understanding managers
Cons
team activities are less, may be due to work from home culture
  1. Employee Reviews