Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 4,755 reviews matching the search
Extremely outstanding company as per my knowledge because it gives us some time to learn new things along with the work and also all are very friendly, it is just govt job in private sector
Friendly, healthy and helping environment. Good management. Free training. Good incentives. Focused on the customer and employees ' satisfaction. Good transport.
It's place where you can work on latest technology and good toolsNew technology and challenges and good relationships with employeesPlease will feel job secured
Its a brand in the world ..... There is no words to say Think in postive way....it's golden life of what you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job everything is good
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Some times
Working at Genpact is most likely feel as working with our family members,free and good environment.Managable work as well as family.I have learned many things like management ,team leading and the best part of working at Genpact is we can grow From bottom to top in all the aspects.
Pros
Supportive management whenever we need leave for family emergency.
Cons
No two way cab facilities
Work-Life balance is good and Overall work given to me as per my technology. Good project for learning for the overall growth. Managers are not quite reachable and oversite managers are just working on the toes of upper management and no idea what they are doing.
Pros
WorkLife balance and good projects.
Cons
Low pay and not good management
Genpact serves as a great platform for freshers to learn and brush up their skills, company has various training program to enhance the overall efficiency of an employee
Cons
Transportation
Genpact is the learning opportunity for every one. I have learned more things in Gepact. Tempat company is a friendly work environment. There is a lot od opportunities to get in that one.
Pros
Some times
Cons
Business requirement.
Good Company to work with and to start your career for various profiles of finance and accounting. Management of the company is very good and the way they treat employees at all levels is excellent.
Good place to work in Genpact learn lots of thinks good working style and give OT fir motivation each employees and also arrange training to improve our skills
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Genpact?
It was great working culture in Genpact. Job profile was good and specific for every FTE. Colleague were very supportive. HR is working independently and good HR policies.
Productive and fun learning,Knowledge grabbing process, good work place,Work culture was good, mangement was not that great, no easy access to reach out to the higher authority.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
For Fresher the company is always ready to train, and give them more confident to work in corporate, and enchace to upgrade the skill through their Training Program and Work Environment...
Pros
Gives sufficient time for Training
Cons
Salary Issue
I have had a fantastic experience with Genpact for the last 18 months.the office vibe is fun,inharmful,open, inclusive.the people are good, passionate about good work.
Pros
ability to join the team and make an immediate impact is very high
Cons
Management have serious communication issues and all have different expectations
I was happy working with Genpact as the training program at Genpact is the best and we learn to perfection. The work culture is great at Genpact and we are exposed to international exposure where we learn many a things and start implementing them on our work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Insurance
Productive but not fully supportive and understanding, being an intern they didn't focus much. Salary/stipend paid is market competitive. New technologies adopted and seems like growing company.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Understanding
Good work/life balance and opportunities to grow if you have it in you.You can have a good/bad manager or good/bad colleagues depending how you are with them. If you are result driven and avoid people who do politics it will be a smooth sailing.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Payout is not good.
Excellent company to work for in terms of job security, fun activity at work place, team work, no individual target in most of the process, excellent support from leadership etc. Makes genpact one of the best company to work for.
My Experience Working With Genpact Was Great. A Good Managed Company Like Of People Training And Development. Learnt Lot Of Domain Specific Skills And Implemented To Acheive The Career Objectives Goals. Work Life Balance. Some Time Stretching Long Hours According To Business Requirenents.
Pros
Training And Development Workplace
Cons
Long Hours Working
Lowest pay compared to other MNCs.High pressure of work.Genpact try to extract the work of two people from at a very low salary.No way cab facility.
Genpact is a very good place to work with the excellent environment and the support staff. By having so many process one can learn a lot. Having job security etc. I can only say "Genpact it just happens " thats it. Thank you.
  1. Employee Reviews