Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews

India5,071 reviews

Found 5,071 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,881 reviews
freshersalaryorganisationcabbpomncprocesslearning

I am perfection at entrys

I love the company because company pays according to the position of jobs. I hope company give me a opportunity to work as data entry employer in morning shift

Pros

Lunch

Cons

6hrs

Good place for freshers

Good company to start working with almost positive environment and good management, need to focus on fist line managers as they are pretty agressive.

Genpact insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

It was good working with Genpact but there was no job security

It was good working with Genpact there was flexible time shifts.but there was no job security.there was huge incentives.health benifits and internet allowance.

Pros

Breaks

Good Company with good benefits

Relaxed environment, good benefits like vacation, sic and casual leave. Pay structure can be improved for the tenured resources. but other than that I feel it like a second home.

Pros

yearly bonus, nice relaxed environment, time flexibility.

Cons

Pay can be a little bit higher

great place to work

great place to work, with opportunities for growth and development, a supportive and collaborative culture, and a focus on innovation and technology.

good place to work

it is the good company with a lot of big projects from many big companies like Morgan Stanley,jp morgan, etc, salary is on time, there are many verticals to work for.

Productive and fun working place

This is very good company for freshers. Hybrid working system. Very good opportunities..team outing. Good training. Work culture is good. HR is cooperative.

Pros

Training is good.

Cons

Long hours.

Better work place

Good work place ..however there are issue after u cross Assistant manager level. Overall learning is good. Payout not upto the mark as per designation

Competitive and hostile

Management is business oriented and not Employee oriented. Everyone's sugar coated and your TL wouldn't solve your problems but increase them. Long hours. The only good thing is breakfast and lunch which actually depends on your client company and if you're working in their site Genpact doesn't provide anything. No work life balance for agents. Foot soldiers, who are the actual revenue generators are disregarded. No one behaves poorly but the management is not up to the mark. Just people crawling their way up the ladder. The growth process is really slow too.

Pros

Few people make it worth not losing your sanity.

Cons

Long hours. No work life balance for agents

Nice place to learn and less work pressure than others

Pay disparity but good place to learn and grow , also good for internal switches into different and good profile roles after 2 years with company, one way cab facility with bare minimum deduction

Productive and Fun place

Good place to start your career at Genpact. Environment is good. Very familiar nature and good vibes there. Genome to learn anything in any category. Managers are very helpful. Parties fun everything perfect but only issues with the low salary scale.

Genpact has a positive work culture. Best workplace for beginners. Company pays you on time and there's a good amount of variables that an employee can earn. Managers are cooperative.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

No canteen facility

Genpact is an encyclopaedia of learning.

They create leaders and make you intellectual about different projects. I would say Genpact is an institution where they nurture and give shape to skills.

Pros

Innovative and loaded with knowledge.

Cons

Low salary

Dabhi sahilkumar

My name sahilkumar I am techer physical educationBarthday 11/12/2002GujratGandhinagar

productive

good company to work good future for fresherflexible timing good enviroment canteen gym food and accomdation everything there only giving for the employee

Awesome working environment. If I get a chance again to work. I love to work.

Working environment excellent. Great place to work. Friendly environment and managers. Managers are supportive. Awesome. No working load. I will suggest everyone to work with Genpact.

Pros

Working environment friendly

Cons

No cons about Genpact

Job security

Good place to work if you are not bothered about compensation. Hikes are not upto the market levels. Even if you spend more than 10 years also no growth in the salary.

Productivity and working culture

It ws my pleasure while working Genpact and would like to work with Genpact again. Please consider a humble request to join Genpact again. It always wanted to grow in Genpact

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

Work life balance, good learning opportunities

Very good organization in terms of work life balance. You can switch between work type if you are interested e. g. Insurance to banking or finance. Very good platform for learning.

Pros

Give you lots of learning opportunities

Cons

Less Payscale as compared to market

proactively and confidentially work there some time there employee are panic but there management system is not good they not will help all time

I have been shared my personal veiw about the Genpact this is the good platform for starting your work your knowledge and experience. But managers using abusing words and emergency leave not approved

Cons

Not good at all for apprentice program

Genpact had a good future for new young generation who's searching for a long term safe corporate office job. But in the Genpact some process are too slow and too lazy, process always kept employees benifits things and doesn't deliver on time.

Pros

For long term future investment

Cons

Nature and supportness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genpact. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Genpact with