Genpact
Genpact Employee Review

Easy process and lrean so many things

January 10, 2021
Its a brand in the world ..... There is no words to say Think in postive way....it's golden life of what you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job everything is good
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Some times
October 29, 2019
Same role
Accounts & Finance Executive (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
My Journey was started with Genpact in 2017 (Nov) in Account receivables,( where we have to raised the invoices to the customer), now i am currently working in RTR domain. Environment is good to work.
Pros
free to work
September 24, 2019
Same role
Account Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I like the company and its ambience, culture they have in working is extremely good. No boundation, free work. They don't pressurised the employee. And most importantly freedom of speech.
February 22, 2021
Same location
Customer Support / Process associate (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, India
I never felt that the work is too typical. We always had people who can help us with the queries we have. I've learned how to prioritise cases and time management as well. The management is pretty helpful in guiding about self improvement and also with the shifts. I have never felt that there is a hardest part in the job as my managers assisted with everything which I felt which is hard which increased my confidence. Having a wonderful team made the job really interesting and enjoyable which motivated me to give my best and increasing my boundaries in regards to work.
Pros
Carrom boards, Volley ball court, Free meals and snacks
Cons
Cab facilities
  1. Easy process and lrean so many things