Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,279 reviews
Genpact is my first company to be very honest genpact is best MNC learning platform management very supportive fun place. I never feel that i left the college because day by day i learn new things, friendly environment.
Pros
Free lunches etc
Cons
Long
This is based on the team I was in. Poor management was never there. Very mean girl oriented. No direct training just watch another person. Salary not even close to amount of work done.
training was super long, kept getting different trainers from other countries. No one seemed to know what they were doing, system issues daily , only part that was great was working from home
Pros
work from home
Cons
unorganized
Good overall experience.Had some issues in the beginning but got used to the conditions and work culture.Management was supportive and helpful all the time.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Less package
I have no words, a lot of hard work with less pay, they hire anybody off the street, and the people they hire are unprofessional. Management is a joke.
Pros
When you go home
Cons
One of the worst places I have ever worked! The management does not care at all if they are overworking you and then will proceed to yell at you if you do not complete the 5000 things they give you ON SHORT NOTICE that day!
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, not organized
This is a great company to work here as we have a lot of scope to learn new things along with mentoring. Management is very friendly and encourage you for your career.
Very good company would recommend others will set more examples for other employees to work for this company.very very good company please apply to this company
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
This company is good for freshers as it gives very less pay. But the work environment is very friendly and stress free. Interview is not that tough we can get through it.
It was really nice working at genpact. I was happy and felt relaxed in working there. there will be 6 months bonuses ands befits according to the performances and the management is also good and supportive. and for me i was very much happy working out there in hyderabad.
Pros
good bonuses
Cons
management should understand the employees issue
Not a good company to work anymore full of politics and back biting everything.. until u have a good connection you won't move further up in your career.. HR is worst and there is no transparency. The ceo shouts tooo much and doesn't take care of his employee
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad
There are some good aspects about this job like higher than minimum wage pay, room for advancement (Title wise) and free food plus bonus incentives. However, the bad outweighs the good for this job on so many levels. Your schedules are never what you expressed you were able to work they are subject to business needs. Same goes for your department job which based on business needs you might be moved to a different department in the company. You will also receive the opportunity for advancement in the form of a title change or extra task being put on you but no pay rate/salary change. (Example: you are a phone service agent performing well and are being recognized now you are told you will be eligible for becoming a lead agent to assist other agents, but your pay won’t increase for a few months while you do the work. Few months pass, you still have never got an increase.) There is little to no room for taking off, because all is based on your PTO and if you have none you must call out and receive a point. You have no option to just schedule a vacation if you want to go without pay or just use some PTO. Also, management will give all the promises in the world but if not in writing it’s not “Supported.” Lastly, they will hire without proper screening, it’s more of quantity over quality so the work environment will reflect that.
Pros
Higher than minimum wage, free food, remote work due to COVID, incentives
Cons
30 min lunch, schedule has to be followed for adherence every day, pay could be higher considering the multiple jobs you will do, better screening for new hires needed
It is a good place to start career for fresher. they provide good knowledge and skill to face in future.office politics are there one should be aware of it and work and manage their manager accordingly otherwise they are consequences.
Pros
Good to start career for fresher
Cons
Toxic environment
Nice place to learn while you earn there. Lot of short and long term courses to enhance the career. But one should learn to tackle the dirty politics from day one. Some senior employees will not let you live there even for a single day.I had to quit due to extremely dirty politics and didn't get the promotion just because of my senior while I had cleared all the examinations for promotion in the very first attempt.
Pros
supportive environment to learn something new all the times
Cons
intelligence will kill you there. Learn politics in Genpact to servive
1. They provide a secured, relaxed and friendly work culture.2. Their employees health are supremely vital for them.3. Great learning culture.4. Job security is there.5. Cut throat competition does not exist.
Pros
Job security, relaxed and friendly environment
Cons
One sided paid cab
Terrible but payed good and had fun working there but the supervisors were horrible and there was a lot of machine problems and paycheck mess ups don’t work here
As a contractor you will lose your job easily. My team was great but the pay isn’t justified for the work. My client was great and allowed flexibility for your schedule.
No opportunity for advancement. Metrics to follow change constantly. Good salary. Great working with coworkers. No clear directives from upper management. Numbers and bottomline driven.
Pros
work from home
Cons
organization
This review is from working at the Richardson, TX location for a year during the Covid-19 pandemic and from home during most of 2020 and the beginning of 2021.Over the entire year, the job of Content Review Analyst is pretty simplistic and using the tools that Genpact has for the employees are helpful to a point. Employee metrics are EVERYTHING and if you aren't meeting them in some way, shape, or form then you will be talked to about them. We aren't just talking about Job performance either (how well you do your job), but other things that make it feel like that even if you are acing your work if you aren't acting as the 'cog in the machine' then you will be criticized no matter how well you work.They also change how this job works after you get used to the last terrible method of doing things. Your scores are how you make your living, so getting used to how it works and how you do your job actually makes you SUFFER in the long run. Because once you actually understand your job and become confident, they change the way they score things and handle the work. This now means what got you metrics of 93 before now make you get metrics of 79, which they then get onto you for.Work changes are one thing but they have no reason to make these kinds of changes as often as they do. They actively make changes that are anti-employee and often or not it feels like they target employees for them to fail. The position of Content Review Analyst/Social Media Moderation has such a high turnover rate due to this and the job itself not being for everyone. The position has little to no security - more...
Pros
Decent pay for what you actually do, Benefits are decent too, retirement options, you work holidays
Cons
Managers are out-of-the-loop often, no way to contact people above your team lead unless you ask/demand it, bad work practices toward employees, you work holidays
Nice place to work , specially for freshers. Excellent training of process and language. I learned proper pronunciation , i become confident speaking in front of people, body language, personality development.
I loved working with Genpact as a supervisor. My management team was great. Even though we all worked remotely and never met in person we were able to manage our teams effectively and communicated daily.
  1. Employee Reviews