Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

1. They provide a secured, relaxed and friendly work culture.2. Their employees health are supremely vital for them.3. Great learning culture.4. Job security is there.5. Cut throat competition does not exist.
Pros
Job security, relaxed and friendly environment
Cons
One sided paid cab
It's a great company to work with. I was very satisfied with my job. Great learning experience. Work culture is gud. Management is also very gud. One should apply for Genpact.
Good work culture, dont get good increment, managers usually dont share benefits provided by co. Job security, lengthy process of promotion ; totally depends on your manager
Pros
Job security
Cons
Increments and promotion
Best company to work with. Job security is highly there and also management is very good. Work life balance is there. Employee friendly company. I love to be a Genpactian
Pros
Policies
Cons
Less salary
Slow process training but don't provide clear instructions to freshers. Benefits and compensation are below market. Overall very slow career growth and more stress
Pros
Less work
Cons
Compensation less career growth
Friendly, healthy and helping environment. Good management. Free training. Good incentives. Focused on the customer and employees ' satisfaction. Good transport.
Genpact serves as a great platform for freshers to learn and brush up their skills, company has various training program to enhance the overall efficiency of an employee
Cons
Transportation
Good work/life balance and opportunities to grow if you have it in you.You can have a good/bad manager or good/bad colleagues depending how you are with them. If you are result driven and avoid people who do politics it will be a smooth sailing.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Payout is not good.
My Experience Working With Genpact Was Great. A Good Managed Company Like Of People Training And Development. Learnt Lot Of Domain Specific Skills And Implemented To Acheive The Career Objectives Goals. Work Life Balance. Some Time Stretching Long Hours According To Business Requirenents.
Pros
Training And Development Workplace
Cons
Long Hours Working
Workday for me is of 9 hours, which extends everyday to 10-11 hours, specially in WFH.In my case I didn't have a designated role within my team, I got the opportunity to learn a lot, may be the hard way, but I liked it.Mangagement is Ok type, like everyone else they brag about the employees and the learning environment (Genome, Edcast, etc.), but it is not worth of that much praise, they should take some reviews from employees.They try to organise very few events where they try people to laugh/appreciate, but that ain't enough, as there is not much perks.The hardest part of the job (I'll name two):1. Work on weekend / Overtime2. G Apps/ Website sucks, its difficult to get the things done, may be they need to hire a good web/app developer.The most enjoyable part of the job for me will be the various challenges, which help me to learn more.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Extended Working Hours, No perks, Salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Genpact?
It was a good experience working in Genpact. The management is good and coporative. Team management is really very good. Every member of the team is so supportive and helpful
Good leadership, growth and development of employees are awesome. They train fresher into future leaders. Provides good work life balance to its employees.
Pros
Fixed working hours, no stretch
Cons
Low salary
There is really a good & comfortable working place for work. There are fun activities & CSR activities are really funtastic. It is advantage for the employees to get awards & achievements.
Pros
Birthday celebration
Cons
Long hours+ transportation is not good
Managing people and relationship is as important as delivering tasks in Genpact. A company that promotes equality and provide support for creating a work-life balance.
Preparing EXCEL document from converting files or entering manually all the details of each customer. Maintain and update customer documentation as needed. Review and verify borrowers’ income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal.
Nice company to work with. Good learning exposure & support system. The only improvement area is to have timely review & corrections in salary skills for the performers.
This is one if the company which values it's employees takes care if them. Great work life balance. Best for female employess. The salary is bit on the lower side but overall environment is great.
Genpact is a very good company which helps to maintain balance in professional & personal life. The work is manageable even though the environment becomes hostile sometimes. You will enjoy working though and they have events throughout. Overall, nice company to start with.
Pros
provide insurance benefits, good at creativity.
Cons
low salary
You won't be treated like humans. Salary is the worst. You can't even get job security. You can be thrown out anytime. No professionalism, colleagues never talk intellectully. It seems you are sitting in a fish market.
Cons
salary
Yes, I would suggest it's a very good place to work. We focus on achieving target on daily basis. Also i learned hard work always pay off. Management is very supportive in terms of personal & work both. Workplace culture is very good focusing on work both as team & individual. The hardest part is that for further promotion that is not much so easy you have to strive you hard best to get promoted. The enjoyable part is this we can manage our work,fun activities on the floor & also sports activities during working hours.
Pros
Sweets & Gifts allocating while any kind of Indian & other country related festival come
Cons
Sometimes we need to stretch at least 1 hour more than our daily shift working hours, if there is more work that we need to do but not on a daily basis.
Overall good for your starting of your carrier with Genpact, they are providing good admosphere , Amazing Processes or shift Hr not too long good for women's
Pros
Good admosphere
Cons
Salary Range