Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews for Account Executive

My Journey was started with Genpact in 2017 (Nov) in Account receivables,( where we have to raised the invoices to the customer), now i am currently working in RTR domain. Environment is good to work.
Pros
free to work
Its a brand in the world ..... There is no words to say Think in postive way....it's golden life of what you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job everything is good
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Some times
I like the company and its ambience, culture they have in working is extremely good. No boundation, free work. They don't pressurised the employee. And most importantly freedom of speech.
Well, good company and Gained good knowledge in various matters like accounting, Payroll and Taxation. Worked with best colleagues and mangers. I felt i met good friends in the company. working in friendly manner and providing support by managers is very good at Genpact.
Great learning at genpact. interacted with good professional people at genpact. Genpact is the place where beginners can learn a lot of things to enhance their career on right move. the place where fun moves along with work. I really enjoyed my time at Genpact Jaipur and Gurgaun.
Cons
Morning Shifts
A perfect place to work for people who would like to learn and grow to succeed in professional front. I have learnt to work smartly here instead of hard work. The management team is not only helpful but also full of fun loving people.
Pros
Rotational shifts
Cons
Extended hours to stretch without any extra pay or Overtime
Genpect is a big platform where you can grow up your knowledge. Genpect provide the all facilities for girls as like securities, cab with guard and etc.
Pros
Saturday and sunday holiday or festival including
everything is good except salary and transport The good one are company will give us 100% job security no worries about the job and learngs also good, Only the defeat is salary If salary is going increases satisfactory it will be the too good
Pros
Good lanches
Cons
Long hours with less salary
overall good company, very good culture and very good management, but only issue is Genpact is not pay master and growths take too much time but there very much ease of work
Pros
job security, ease of work
Cons
very less salary
Genpact is one of the India's leading company.It is basically known for bpo. It gives job satisfaction to its employees. It is having good cab facility.office atmosphere is nice.My brother as well as many of my friends are working in it so long,I think around 7-8 yes.My brother is working in it for 15 yrs.
Pros
Meals, Cab facility, Security, Perks, Incentives
Cons
Disturbing surroundings, Mismanagement
I have started my carrier with Genpact and everything that i have learnt like email writing, communication etc from Genpact. Genpact is like you are working in a fun environment. No work pressure is in Genpact andeverybody are there to help and support each other. If we talk about Salary- Genpact give a little bit salary less as compare to other companies but to start your carrier with Genpact is a worth
Pros
free lunch given in a month
Cons
i never stretch in Genpact
Accenture is the best BPO for work.it gives you multiple opportunity to grow yourself and apprecaite the hard work.
Pros
free cab
Cons
N.A
I Need to changed due to better growth & life GENPACT Company is global level very well environment of working place and management
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
8 Hours
Its been 2 years working with Genpact, its really a good platform for fresher. Being first organization of my Carrier, I learned a lot here. It helped me to improve my skills & Knowledge. I leared how subsytem works in a specific organization, these system may be same or differ with other organization.My Manager & co-workers are very supportive. I learned from my manager how to deal with time during closing hours. I had to strech beyond my working hours during closing period, but its not a big deal while working in a team.I want to continue my leaning within and outside of the Genpact ( till I am here).
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
long working hours during closing period