Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews for Management Trainee

Nice place to learn while you earn there. Lot of short and long term courses to enhance the career. But one should learn to tackle the dirty politics from day one. Some senior employees will not let you live there even for a single day.I had to quit due to extremely dirty politics and didn't get the promotion just because of my senior while I had cleared all the examinations for promotion in the very first attempt.
Pros
supportive environment to learn something new all the times
Cons
intelligence will kill you there. Learn politics in Genpact to servive
They do have a lot of soft skills for employees to learn. This company is the entry point for freshers. The freshers get to learn a lot, but they sometimes take it for granted as the other team members have a negative impact on them. Management oversees certain things.
Pros
good place for entry
Cons
mother tongues are often spoken here, food is not good
I learned here about Fixed Assets Reporting and HFM Submission during month end close.Also Learn to prepare SWP, Journals, Fixed Assets Reconciliations.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Genpact is a great company to start career as it provides you a very good learning opportunities. It is an employee oriented organisation with a good work culture. Management is also good. The only drawback to work with Genpact is that you get paid very low in the beginning and also the annual increments are very less. Otherwise I loved working with Genpact for 7 years.
Pros
Learning opportunities, good work culture, job security, great management and welfare of employees
Cons
Very low pay scale and low rate of annual and promotion increments
Having a happy journey with Genpact India because of work culture and good management who is people oriented. Learned about the the people management from my seniors because the human resources are critical for the success of any business and they should be happy and their obstacles has to be taken care on priority.
Overall very satisfied experience. i work more than 6 years in this organisation. They help you with all the ingredients that will required you to full-fill your dreams.
In this company you will get full opportunity to learn and perform new things. The behave of the management is very good towards the subordinates. Very decent work environment.
Pros
Cab Facility, Medical Insurance
Cons
Low salary as compare to industry but many opportunities of learning is offsetting this con.
Its been a great learning experience. I have learned everything that I know today and I am glad I could be part of such a great culture and diversity of knowledge.
Major problem with Genpact is salary is too low, work enviornment is relaxed. Good Work life balance. Earlier Genpact used to provide good growth opportunities, but those are not being provided now.
It is an amazing company to build your career and can learn so many things in Genpact. I have learnt so many things and have been given multiple opportunities to take up different roles. Work culture is amazing and I have been liking the culture of Genpact
My review does not really help coz one should take a call one's requirements ..pls try for yourself as each individual has his or her capabilities...so try for yourself
Pros
Different environment
Cons
Laybck nature of managers ..no respect for each other....sad environment in some process es
Management is great. Great place to learn training like six sigma and green belt. New ways and brain storming sessions to resolve things. Recognition of work is good.
Good for learning and professional work place. Excellent with using of employees skills related to work and process. Great with taking care of employee health, financial support by providing variables, awards , rewards etc..
If your manager is playing politics with u nobody will help u to get of it. You need to raise the concerns to higher level. There also sometimes they will not help. I personally right facing the issue
Work culture is extremely good to learn. Management support on process improvement and skill enhancement. Company provide little less compensation as compare to industry peers.
Pros Better than average salary. Cons Abrasive behavior of CEO and Top Management. Work culture lacks modern professionalism. Old work style of work culture..favoritism, nepotism, bullying , lobbying..practiced in a very sophisticated way, and covered up with corporate gimmicks...like employee engagement, performance management events etc.. Advice to Management Work culture has to change from the very top, old timers , old hands have to be replaced with new mindset.
It has much pressure in the team as limited resources are doing multi tasking job with restricted deadlines and really it's very tough in suffocated environment.
No stressful work. Team leading, Team management Management is supportive Good workplace Most of the process are of night shift Good Worklife balance
I had a great learning experience. Genpact has an amazing work environment. I got a lot of opportunity of growth. The management have been supportive.
Genpact is fine for working but salary appraisal presetage is very low for band 4 employee. Noida location is convenient for me in comparison from gurgaon
If you want a stable job Genpact is the best place. The working is slow as there are a lot of processes involved in it. A lot of innovation is going on daily