Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 4,791 reviews matching the search
Except salary and other benefits rest all good Do not expect outingsDo not expect higher pay or bonusDo not expect promotionsBut we can have good work culture , work free environment and good management as well Getting Promoted is very tuff Job security is there
Pros
Work free environment
Cons
Low salary and other benefits
Full of politics, regionalism is the common matter. Not a single stint of work-life balance, personal life will be hailed due to management. Company will not provide even the yearly entitled holidays & leaves. Forget about regular yearly salary increment. Thinking of approaching to Labor court.
Pros
Few labors can get employment at least
Cons
Bad Management & Policies
Good Organisation, one should atleast try to join this organisation. Cab Service and working environment are also good. Female employee are priortise.
Very good working life we can balance personal and professional life but not pay as per the market Norrm... company should think about it apart of this all are good
Genpact is a very good company for freshers as well as for women. It provides lot of flexibility to women employees than men. It has friendly environment to work. I had wonderful experience in Genpact. You get many things to learn and grow and make your career. HR people are very helpful to resolve your queries.
Pros
Flexibility to work.
Cons
Less salary packages
Good place to work if you are in the right and visible team. Work culture is excellent. Opportunities to travel are a lot and progress for loyal employees is guaranteed.
If you are a fresher and want to learn Account -outsourcing with the power of technology then it is the best place to start your journey. In Genpact we get a lots of opportunity to learn new conceptual as well as technical things but you have to ask questions and need to use your own logic to learn things because nobody in a busy schedule has the time to tach you like a student. Learning to work in SAP is the most valuable thing I have got here. Better than working in a private firms in kolkata for commerce graduates.
Pros
Sap learning, Employee friendly environment
Cons
Small CTC compare to other companies
Genpact is my first company to be very honest genpact is best MNC learning platform management very supportive fun place. I never feel that i left the college because day by day i learn new things, friendly environment.
Pros
Free lunches etc
Cons
Long
Good overall experience.Had some issues in the beginning but got used to the conditions and work culture.Management was supportive and helpful all the time.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Less package
This is a great company to work here as we have a lot of scope to learn new things along with mentoring. Management is very friendly and encourage you for your career.
Very good company would recommend others will set more examples for other employees to work for this company.very very good company please apply to this company
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
This company is good for freshers as it gives very less pay. But the work environment is very friendly and stress free. Interview is not that tough we can get through it.
It was really nice working at genpact. I was happy and felt relaxed in working there. there will be 6 months bonuses ands befits according to the performances and the management is also good and supportive. and for me i was very much happy working out there in hyderabad.
Pros
good bonuses
Cons
management should understand the employees issue
Not a good company to work anymore full of politics and back biting everything.. until u have a good connection you won't move further up in your career.. HR is worst and there is no transparency. The ceo shouts tooo much and doesn't take care of his employee
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad
It is a good place to start career for fresher. they provide good knowledge and skill to face in future.office politics are there one should be aware of it and work and manage their manager accordingly otherwise they are consequences.
Pros
Good to start career for fresher
Cons
Toxic environment
Nice place to learn while you earn there. Lot of short and long term courses to enhance the career. But one should learn to tackle the dirty politics from day one. Some senior employees will not let you live there even for a single day.I had to quit due to extremely dirty politics and didn't get the promotion just because of my senior while I had cleared all the examinations for promotion in the very first attempt.
Pros
supportive environment to learn something new all the times
Cons
intelligence will kill you there. Learn politics in Genpact to servive
1. They provide a secured, relaxed and friendly work culture.2. Their employees health are supremely vital for them.3. Great learning culture.4. Job security is there.5. Cut throat competition does not exist.
Pros
Job security, relaxed and friendly environment
Cons
One sided paid cab
Nice place to work , specially for freshers. Excellent training of process and language. I learned proper pronunciation , i become confident speaking in front of people, body language, personality development.
Too much of work pressure. Lots of work. You have to stretch everyday because of your pending task. We can learn new things at work. Individual contributor.
Pros
We can Learn so many things at work
Cons
Work pressure, too much of stress
It's the best place to learn where one gets to face new challenges and something new to learn everday which prepares for upcoming challenging scenario in future.
Hard work is the key to work in any organisation.So work hard when join and genpact will make u The person u want to become be in your life a skilled and well experienced person with a lots of knowledge.
Pros
Provided incentives every month
Cons
Daily 8hours compalsory
  1. Employee Reviews