GetMyUni

GetMyUni insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Nice experience

There is a chance of acqueing good communicative skills and writing skills. We came to know about different types of courses and colleges which are offering best knowledge.

Pros

We can do our work in time it's not so stressful

Cons

Demotivating hierachy and internal politics

The work space was very negative and demotivating. There was politics played to stunt my growth and lies circulating the system. They charge the students extra and lie to them and dont pay the employees what they deserve. Horrible management and HR services.

Very good learning Environment

Its a very good company to work for . As a fresher you will learn lot of things about digital marketing tools. I recommend this company for those who want to start their carrier in digital marketing

Productive and Fast-paced

One can thrive under the leadership skills of management running the organization. Challenging and rewarding for employees. Fellow employees always motivate to achieve more every day.

Regular work day

The people were supportive and helpful but the work, the content I was writing was not something I was fully interested in or happy writing about. Working hours weren’t exactly flexible and everyone was expected to adhere to established schedules.

Fun Loving and Joyful Workplace

This a great place to work as an intern. The teams are really efficient and hence, you'll be gaining on-field experience. I worked as an SEO Specialist and I enjoyed it. Along with that, they are very co-operative when it comes to collecting data for projects and mini-projects. I suggest students to work here as interns.

Nice and collaborative work culture

Very good work culture. I was feeling very happy. Very good experience to work with getmyuni. When I achieved the given targets they gave some incentives to me. So it was the motivational factor for me.

Productive and Fun Workplace

It's a great company to boost your initial career and learn a lot of things over a course of time. Only the -ve thing I felt about the company is there is a very little respect for each professional, lack of trust and low salary benefits.

Fun work place

Good working at getmyuni friendly nature.. all the team leads are great in all aspects I recommend the aspirants as intern and it would be a great opportunity to work in organization

Pros

Nm

Learning and Adapting

- Learnt how SEO works. - Open thoughts led to open communication. - Understood and taught the new workers. - Good workplace environment. - Less hierarchy. - Work place compatibility. - Learning from peers.

Pros

Short Hours, games, lunch at office.

Cons

work on saturday

Fun in workplace, comfortable and productive

Working in GETMYUNI, is really comfortable as well as productive. My seniors are really good supporters and they are more like friends than a senior. I have learnt how to handle a team, and to be in patience while counseling the students who floods us with all unnecessary questions. Hardest part in this job is crack the targets but still can do it at the end of the day, as we have so supporting TLs.

Pros

Cappucino

Cons

nothing as such

Short but Wonderful Experience

Wonderful experience, Small office friendly environment.I have learned a lot about colleges, internet research, collecting data from the website etc. Office facility was awesome ! The company will provide high-end laptops for each staff like other reputed IT Companies. We were 120 Staffs working with them. Most interesting part was that the target given to me was easily achievable and we used to have a meeting after the work for discussing future plans. Our CEO was very friendly in financial matters.Office timing was 10am to 4pm. CEO will never give more work load to any staff. He was such a nice person..The company was planning to provide free food+accommodation and a 45% salary hike. I highly recommend this highly reputed Company.

Pros

Free Lunch facility, Cab facility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetMyUni. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GetMyUni with

Learn about GetMyUni in popular locations

• GetMyUni